997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Fresh Detail!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2015, 06:02 PM
THEWHEEL22 is a splendid one to beholdTHEWHEEL22 is a splendid one to beholdTHEWHEEL22 is a splendid one to beholdTHEWHEEL22 is a splendid one to beholdTHEWHEEL22 is a splendid one to beholdTHEWHEEL22 is a splendid one to beholdTHEWHEEL22 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by socialpro
Thank you for all the comments! Yes a black clean - there is nothing like it. As a weekend car, I do not mind having a black in AZ, parked in a garage...but YES, literally as the car was done there was a fresh layer of dust already forming on her If anyone in AZ needs a great mobile detailer, PM me and I will share info.

Car is lowered on GMG springs, with a 5mm spacer in the rear.

Looks so sick! I hope the stance on mine looks like that after my springs go on.

Old 04-03-2015, 02:08 PM
djillusion has a spectacular aura aboutdjillusion has a spectacular aura about
Wow - looks awesome! nothing indeed looks better than black when all cleaned up.

Old 04-03-2015, 05:08 PM
Evoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud of
Nothing like Black and freshly detailed. Only prob is in 2:21 seconds its chock full of dust ;-)

I'm about to have mine spring detailed as well. Thanks for the reminder!

Old 04-10-2015, 09:02 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
black looks awesome for that 30mins when clean