997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Zunsport Bumper Intake Mesh Grilles

Old 09-15-2015, 01:21 PM
TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by nzskater
The radars performance may also be degraded
Good to know. I never turn on the dumb thing so no worries.

Old 09-15-2015, 03:39 PM
JSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud of
Anyone have black grills on a white turbo? I'd love to see that combo.

I'm tired of picking leaves out of the radiator.

Old 09-16-2015, 08:00 AM
Code Red is a splendid one to beholdCode Red is a splendid one to beholdCode Red is a splendid one to beholdCode Red is a splendid one to beholdCode Red is a splendid one to beholdCode Red is a splendid one to beholdCode Red is a splendid one to beholdCode Red is a splendid one to behold
Great looking product!

Old 09-19-2015, 07:08 AM
TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !
Wow, ordered on Tuesday and it arrived yesterday (Friday). That is crazy considering it came from the UK (to SoCal).

Will probably fit it this weekend but might get a little delayed as I need to adjust/relocate laser shifters from a Passport SRX system. I think it is mounted with screws, not tape, to the bumper. I am hoping I dont need to remove the front bumper...

Old 09-19-2015, 07:12 AM
kwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TypeRx
Wow, ordered on Tuesday and it arrived yesterday (Friday). That is crazy considering it came from the UK (to SoCal).

Will probably fit it this weekend but might get a little delayed as I need to adjust/relocate laser shifters from a Passport SRX system. I think it is mounted with screws, not tape, to the bumper. I am hoping I dont need to remove the front bumper...
They are mounted with clips - no tape or screws. There should be an instruction sheet included in the package.

Old 09-19-2015, 07:16 AM
GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TypeRx

Just some info. If you are careful when mounting the grills then don't use tape as it's awkward to remove.

Old 09-21-2015, 08:56 AM
Hi all:

Installed the grills yesterday, piece of cake except finagling the clips takes a little time. I didn't tape the bumper...I really don't see why you need to as I feel there is little risk you will scratch things up. But to each their own.

That said, I wasn't clear in my prior emails. My "laser shifters" were screwed into the stock grill, so I had to dismount and remount with 3M tape. Worked great and was able to reach everything without dropping the bumper.

I do thing servicing/replacing bulbs the parking lights will be a bit more of a pain as the zunsport grills are a very solid fit, but still, it shouldn't be that hard to remove.

Old 02-27-2016, 12:52 PM
Stephen Belcher is on a distinguished road
Why is mesh not standard from the factory?

Old 03-28-2016, 10:16 AM
coquitlam1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoquitlam1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoquitlam1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoquitlam1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoquitlam1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoquitlam1 is a glorious beacon of light
Hi, will these mesh grills scratch the bumper paint during driving? as it seems there is direct contact with bumper.
And how about removing these mesh? is it difficult? I also do the replacing parking light bulbs and it might increase the difficulty.

Old 03-28-2016, 04:24 PM
It will not scratch the bumper while driving and takes less than a minute to remove once you look at how the clips engage. I am a big fan of the Zunsport grilles - the only thing I wish was easy is removal of the factory slats...

Old 03-28-2016, 10:08 PM
coquitlam1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoquitlam1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoquitlam1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoquitlam1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoquitlam1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoquitlam1 is a glorious beacon of light
do you have any picture of the clips? and how they engage with bumper. kind of worry once the clips engage with plastic trim pieces, it will be very difficult to unclip.

Old 03-30-2016, 07:03 AM
marzz is a glorious beacon of lightmarzz is a glorious beacon of lightmarzz is a glorious beacon of lightmarzz is a glorious beacon of lightmarzz is a glorious beacon of lightmarzz is a glorious beacon of light

very easy to install and reverse back

Old 08-30-2016, 04:00 PM
SethW will become famous soon enough
Does anyone have any pictures of this on a WHITE car that has the WHITE slats? I have the factory aero option which makes my car look like it has a mouth full of teeth. I have this bad feeling that putting the black mesh in front of the white slats is going to look awful thus requiring new slats. Any help here?

Old 08-30-2016, 06:02 PM
cam99 will become famous soon enoughcam99 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by SethW
Does anyone have any pictures of this on a WHITE car that has the WHITE slats? I have the factory aero option which makes my car look like it has a mouth full of teeth. I have this bad feeling that putting the black mesh in front of the white slats is going to look awful thus requiring new slats. Any help here?
Ask Zunsport, maybe they have some photos of customer cars.
What about the silver instead of the black?

Old 08-30-2016, 06:57 PM
Brooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond repute
I add these grills couple of weeks ago...great addition makes the front look wider and great protection .....I have a coupon code if anyone is looking for a discount...ill post some pics soon..

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Zunsport Bumper Intake Mesh Grilles