997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Clear Bra in D/FW area

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-07-2016, 09:22 AM
99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute
Clear Bra in D/FW area

Who is the best shop in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area to install a clear bra on my car? I damaged the front bumper slightly and need a new clear bra installed on it only. The rest of it is still ok. Hood, fenders, mirrors... only the lower bumper needs redone. It was originally installed by Invisabra in Carrollton, but I live west of the airport.

Old 10-10-2016, 09:51 AM
Former Vendor
XPEL is a jewel in the roughXPEL is a jewel in the roughXPEL is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by 99Gdzra
Who is the best shop in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area to install a clear bra on my car? I damaged the front bumper slightly and need a new clear bra installed on it only. The rest of it is still ok. Hood, fenders, mirrors... only the lower bumper needs redone. It was originally installed by Invisabra in Carrollton, but I live west of the airport.
Hello, if you're interested in getting XPEL ULTIMATE installed, we have quite a few installers in the Dallas / Ft. Worth area. Please visit: XPEL Dallas for a full list of local installers.

When you do find an installer:

- Be sure to ask for wrapped edges where possible (meaning that the film will wrap over the edge of the panel)
- Visit their shop and look at some of their installations they've completed, as certain installers may do things differently
- Exam the installation to see if the visible seams are close the edge of the body panel
- You can ask them if they've wrapped your vehicle before, some installers may have wrapped a few, some may have wrapped a hundred...it's best to find an installer you feel comfortable leaving your pride and joy with.

Old 10-16-2016, 10:03 PM
rix
rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !
Brian Hare @ Detailwerkz is the man. He does Porsche, Mclaren, Ferraris, etc. He did the full front end wrap on my CTS-V Wagon. Tell him I sent you.

Old 10-17-2016, 08:10 AM
99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rix
Brian Hare @ Detailwerkz is the man. He does Porsche, Mclaren, Ferraris, etc. He did the full front end wrap on my CTS-V Wagon. Tell him I sent you.
Thank you sir! I'll call him today.