997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

LWFW noise and impressions - Bay Area

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-06-2016, 01:01 PM
mavila is a glorious beacon of lightmavila is a glorious beacon of lightmavila is a glorious beacon of lightmavila is a glorious beacon of lightmavila is a glorious beacon of lightmavila is a glorious beacon of light
LWFW noise and impressions - Bay Area

Anyone in the Bay Area with a lightweight flywheel installed who is willing to meet so I can hear the noise/rattling I have read about for myself? I just realized over the weekend that my clutch appears to be slipping, so I decided to go with a Sachs 2.5 kit since I expect to do some bolt-ons and a tune in the future. Although I have yet to track the car, I do expect to do a few track days a year in it. However, I also use it on the street (and would be driving it to/from the track). The car probably only gets 2-3K a year (if that), so it does not have to be a perfect daily driver, but I do occasionally take the wife and kid out to dinner or for a drive, and prefer the car not sound like it's falling apart. There are enough written concerns that I would prefer to hear one myself to help me make a decision.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.