997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

iconic "KILLS BUGS FAST" Posters Available

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-07-2017, 05:01 PM
Former Vendor
Staff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to behold
iconic "KILLS BUGS FAST" Posters Available

We have the iconic Porsche "Kills Bugs Fast" poster available for sale. I'm sure a lot of you guys would be interested in putting this poster up in your garage or your man cave.

LINK TO PURCHASE THE "KILLS BUGS FAST" POSTER

Old 08-09-2017, 10:31 AM
Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !
Are they official factory posters?

Old 08-09-2017, 11:30 AM
Skwerl will become famous soon enoughSkwerl will become famous soon enough
I'd love to find a copy of this rare poster:

Click image for larger version

Name:	whgdM.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	155.8 KB
ID:	537699

Seen in Seinfeld's apartment.

Old 08-09-2017, 11:48 AM
Former Vendor
Staff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Johnny DB
Are they official factory posters?
These are not original poster I am sure

Originally Posted by Skwerl
I'd love to find a copy of this rare poster:

Seen in Seinfeld's apartment.
I have never seen that one.

Old 08-09-2017, 01:26 PM
Rez90 has a reputation beyond reputeRez90 has a reputation beyond reputeRez90 has a reputation beyond reputeRez90 has a reputation beyond reputeRez90 has a reputation beyond reputeRez90 has a reputation beyond reputeRez90 has a reputation beyond reputeRez90 has a reputation beyond reputeRez90 has a reputation beyond reputeRez90 has a reputation beyond reputeRez90 has a reputation beyond repute
$50 cot damn son

Old 08-09-2017, 07:12 PM
mavila is a glorious beacon of lightmavila is a glorious beacon of lightmavila is a glorious beacon of lightmavila is a glorious beacon of lightmavila is a glorious beacon of lightmavila is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Rez90
$50 cot damn son
Had the same reaction. I like both of those posters and remember them from when I was younger, but I'm spending too much on the car to drop another $50 on a poster.

Old 08-10-2017, 07:45 AM
Rez90 has a reputation beyond reputeRez90 has a reputation beyond reputeRez90 has a reputation beyond reputeRez90 has a reputation beyond reputeRez90 has a reputation beyond reputeRez90 has a reputation beyond reputeRez90 has a reputation beyond reputeRez90 has a reputation beyond reputeRez90 has a reputation beyond reputeRez90 has a reputation beyond reputeRez90 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mavila
Had the same reaction. I like both of those posters and remember them from when I was younger, but I'm spending too much on the car to drop another $50 on a poster.
i mean yeah they're cool posters....but $50 for a picture printed on a big piece of paper?

get the f out of here

Old 08-10-2017, 08:46 AM
JShinone is on a distinguished road
That's actually the best price I have seen for this poster. I bought one about 5 months ago from Pelican Parts and it was $100.00. I paid that after trying to buy them from some guys on Ebay selling it cheaper but they never arrived.

If you do a good search for this poster you will find out how much they are selling for. This is nearly half the price of what most people are selling it for.

Old 08-10-2017, 11:48 AM
cjcam930 has a reputation beyond reputecjcam930 has a reputation beyond reputecjcam930 has a reputation beyond reputecjcam930 has a reputation beyond reputecjcam930 has a reputation beyond reputecjcam930 has a reputation beyond reputecjcam930 has a reputation beyond reputecjcam930 has a reputation beyond reputecjcam930 has a reputation beyond reputecjcam930 has a reputation beyond reputecjcam930 has a reputation beyond repute
I have a framed original on the wall in my garage...classic!

Old 08-15-2017, 12:35 AM
rix
rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by JShinone
That's actually the best price I have seen for this poster. I bought one about 5 months ago from Pelican Parts and it was $100.00. I paid that after trying to buy them from some guys on Ebay selling it cheaper but they never arrived.

If you do a good search for this poster you will find out how much they are selling for. This is nearly half the price of what most people are selling it for.
Was the Pelican an original print at least? $50 for a poster is a bit of a laugh when it's just printed at randomposterprinting.com

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.