997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Making changes to my TT order??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-14-2006, 11:58 AM
DarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really nice
Making changes to my TT order??

Hi,

I remember back a long time ago you could maybe call and make small changes to your order as long as it wasn't too far along or they weren't big changes ...

I emailed my sales rep and asked if he could just make the call to add Satellite radio just in case it's available ... His response email said "remember I had said no more changes after so and so date" ... I don't think adding satellite is a big deal considering i ordered the car 2 weeks ago?

Now I want to add the CGT seats like in the GT3 if available ... what do you guys suggest I do or does FINAL really mean FINAL?

Thanks,
Dario

Old 02-14-2006, 12:04 PM
kilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to behold
As far as I know, it depends how far in to the line it is, I know I wanted to make a few little changes to my order and they said if i wanted to wait 6 more weeks then i could..I told him to leave it as is.

Old 02-14-2006, 12:29 PM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by DarioTexas
Hi,

I remember back a long time ago you could maybe call and make small changes to your order as long as it wasn't too far along or they weren't big changes ...

I emailed my sales rep and asked if he could just make the call to add Satellite radio just in case it's available ... His response email said "remember I had said no more changes after so and so date" ... I don't think adding satellite is a big deal considering i ordered the car 2 weeks ago?

Now I want to add the CGT seats like in the GT3 if available ... what do you guys suggest I do or does FINAL really mean FINAL?

Thanks,
Dario
I don't think sat radio is available anyway, its not on any of the other 997's....BTW, I agree, it is ridiculous that you can't make changes the launch car isn't even going to go into production for months, we are not going to see our cars until July anyway so why not allow it??....It seems only these launch cars are not allowed to be changed

Old 02-14-2006, 07:58 PM
BD 997 will become famous soon enough
I called my rep today also... told him to switch to Tip instead of the 6speed. Dont bash me guys... I love 6speed but performance is performance.