997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Fast Order

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-26-2006, 11:42 PM
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
Princeton is top-notch. I live in PA and have dealt with 4 dearlerships in this state but now purchase in Princeton. I highly reccomend them to anyone in within an hour's drive.

Old 10-27-2006, 11:31 AM
nberry is a splendid one to beholdnberry is a splendid one to beholdnberry is a splendid one to beholdnberry is a splendid one to beholdnberry is a splendid one to beholdnberry is a splendid one to beholdnberry is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by C4S Surgeon
One should never pay over msrp, I got mine at roslyn porsche, aka silverstar, at or slightly below msrp. At first they wanted 5k over, I told them forget it, 12hrs later I got a call for msrp or better whenever I want it. Funny how a few weeeks changes everything.
I suspect in six months most dealers will be discounting the 997TT.

Old 10-27-2006, 09:10 PM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
I predict 5k discounts next fall.

Old 10-28-2006, 11:38 AM
Kirkorca is a name known to allKirkorca is a name known to allKirkorca is a name known to allKirkorca is a name known to allKirkorca is a name known to allKirkorca is a name known to all
discounting

It is already taking place currently. I got @ 7k off msrp......I don't know if this is common to all customers ( I have bought 4 cars from them in the past and this is number 5).

Hopefully others will experience the same gratification dealing with a trust worthy dealership as I have.

Old 10-28-2006, 12:46 PM
outofmoney is on a distinguished road
Kirkorca,

There have been very few TT owners that have gotten a discount from MSRP. You should feel very good about your deal. Would you mind me asking where you purchased, or at least what state. I am amazed the differences between states as far as waiting lists go. My area (San Antonio) is 2yrs. Others can get your vehicle by this summer. I guess its an allocation issue. I have no problem with purchasing out of state. I have done this before to get the best deal.
Cheers.

Old 10-28-2006, 11:32 PM
docjackson1 will become famous soon enough
rosylin also gave me the 8k over msrp speach when I called during the summer. it seems that a lot of us are getting quick delivery of our turbos. mine is also on vessel and is supposed to be at the port within a week. there appears to be no problem at all at this time securing a spot at a dealer to build a car. it seems like all the south florida dealers with their 10-15k over msrp deals and the 600 mile cars on ebay auctions are rip offs at this time. I agree-let's all share pictures when our cars come in.

Old 10-29-2006, 03:06 PM
TT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant future
A discount would be nice, but I am fine with MSRP, but no higher. Maybe by next Summer I can get a discount...