997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

New Turbo pictures!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-03-2007, 03:49 AM
pilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nice
First of all...WELCOME on 6speed!
So...this one seems to be extreme good looking...white is growing on me these days like nothing...
Surely I'd have preferred a manual transmission but oh...that's me.
Post some pictures when you are finally at home.
See you around

Old 06-03-2007, 04:01 AM
nina levin is on a distinguished road
Nice Porsche! You and your father should have alot of fun with that one. What a car!

Old 06-03-2007, 06:39 AM
cooperlee will become famous soon enough
white is mad pimp and looking sharp! congrats 2 u and your pops. We met at the run to captree a few weeks back. Too bad i couldnt make the poker run this morning as my car is not done yet with the latest mods. Perhaps in a few weeks when you are home to go for a cruise all together again! cheers!

Sam

Old 06-03-2007, 01:48 PM
F360C is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by docjackson1
my turbo is stripped in comparison (msrp 126,500)-what was the msrp of your dad's car?
MSRP was 168,000
Originally Posted by Origyns 973
I remember the cars vividly.

Thats was one of the most fun car meets I have been too. You 6Speeders are a great bunch of guys!

Originally Posted by Silv3rBull3t
First I'd like to say I am in complete awe of your dad's new ride. I absolutely am in love with the new line up of 997's (DREAMING possibly DROOLING)...

Second, (Off topic) I saw your avatar and made me want to post. You wouldn't have happened to have AutoX'd your Z4M and your brother in his Blue one at the 5/12 SCCA NNJR Event did you?? -Kyle

P.S. I am not worthy of this board hence why this is my 1st post although I have been reading/looking at all the beautiful rides for awhile now..
Yep that was my brother and I! You where the guy kicking our A$$ in the festiva.... awsome driving my man! I hope to get the Turbo out to some autoXs and some track days to introduce my dad to fast driving.
Originally Posted by pilone
First of all...WELCOME on 6speed!
So...this one seems to be extreme good looking...white is growing on me these days like nothing...
Surely I'd have preferred a manual transmission but oh...that's me.
Post some pictures when you are finally at home.
See you around
Def going to take some pictures of the cars when I get home for fathers day

Originally Posted by cooperlee
white is mad pimp and looking sharp! congrats 2 u and your pops. We met at the run to captree a few weeks back. Too bad i couldnt make the poker run this morning as my car is not done yet with the latest mods. Perhaps in a few weeks when you are home to go for a cruise all together again! cheers!

Sam
Hey Sam! Yeah I remember you for sure. That was a great run that day and i look forward to some more this summer. what happened to your gt3 cup car? cheers!

Old 06-04-2007, 05:07 PM
Silv3rBull3t is on a distinguished road
Thanks!! I look foward to seeing more of those beautiful Z4M Coupes and your Dad's 997 Turbo. I think with a little more seat time in your car you will dominate my lowly little Festiva... -Kyle