GMG 997 WC-GT2 Sport Exhaust System in Titanium!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 10:56 AM
TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !
Fabryce, Thanks for the reply. Just to calibrate myself, aren't there SS systems that boast at least 8 lbs of weight savings over stock? So the advantage here would be longevity of the stronger Ti metal vs stainless?

Old 11-08-2008, 03:46 AM
cc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud of
Compare your exhaust to the Europipe Stainless system that is heavier than stock by 15 lbs as to pressure, sound, and all the goodies. I will buy one today if I can get the performance I am wanting, and tuner is pushing the Europipe.

Old 11-08-2008, 07:34 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by cc08gt2
Compare your exhaust to the Europipe Stainless system that is heavier than stock by 15 lbs as to pressure, sound, and all the goodies. I will buy one today if I can get the performance I am wanting, and tuner is pushing the Europipe.

I am not familiar with the Europipe system on the GT2. I have installed the standard system on the 996 GT2 - Nicely made product.

In terms of performance I have not yet tested one of there systems on the Gt2 so it is hard to say. Our system offers an increase in performance on a stock car , weight savings, 4" tips and a very nice sound..

Feel free to give me a call to discuss.
Would be happy to go over details of our system.

Old 11-11-2008, 01:35 PM
AWD
AWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud of
Very nice product Fabryce! Looks great!

Are these made in house?

Old 11-16-2008, 01:42 PM
Banned
speedwerks will become famous soon enoughspeedwerks will become famous soon enough
Do you have anything similar for the 996TT/GT2?

Old 11-18-2008, 01:11 PM
TunedG37 is on a distinguished road
Looks great!!!

Old 11-19-2008, 01:19 PM
yoshi900 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Fabryce@GMGRacing
As you know Ti stands up to heat better than Inconnel and has is much more durable than Inconnel in exhaust applications.

We also run Inconnel headers and exhaust systems on our World Challenge cars and while they are great they have a service life of about 1 season.

It would not make any sense to offer this for a street car.
What type of problem do you usually run into with the Inconel exhaust header?

Old 11-24-2008, 09:09 PM
Xcellere is on a distinguished road
Beautiful looking exhaust!

Old 11-28-2008, 04:28 PM
socalmr is on a distinguished road
nice! is there a sound clip of this? i heard titanium sounds a little raspier.

Old 12-16-2011, 09:57 PM
0turbo7 is on a distinguished road
Boost leak? GMG 997TT WC Ti exhaust system complete

Boost leak?? Can split header and or exhaust cause this loss of boost pressure?
I own a former GMG 2007 997TT WC
Awesome build but I've faced issues w the titanium exhaust from the very start. GMG had told me it had a split in the crossover section....after repairing the split..8,000 miles later....the crossover has numerous cracks and one significant crack in the header very close to the turbo. I realize this is not a good street-able exhaust. My turbo pressure will not exceed 5-6 when it usually reaches 20+ lbs. I am hoping I am facing a boost leak somewhere. Before I spend mega bucks paying someone to find my problem I've been eliminating obvious leak possibilities.

Old 12-16-2011, 11:30 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
0turbo7

When did you get the system and who did you purchase it from was it sold with a car are you the original owner?

We have not had any complaints of cracking and we stand behind our products 100%.

I see you have only 1 post so I would like to address your problem and help if I can.

Please contact me directly so we can see what we can do for you.