KW PASM V3 Coilovers - 2 Sets Instock Month End MOST GO

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-27-2013, 12:51 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
KW PASM V3 Coilovers - 2 Sets Instock Month End MOST GO

Hey guys I have 2 sets of KW Variant 3 coilovers that have the PASM plugin instock and most go in the next 2 days! PM me for SPECIAL PRICING or call me. I have personally used these on my own 997 Turbo S and many other cars. They are incredible and you will not be disappointed!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is an article from our Project Car

Two must haves on any car of ours are suspension and wheels. I personally hate the way stock wheels sit in and usually the styling is off. I also do not like stock ride height. You should not be able to put your fist inbetween the wheel and fender unless it is a off-road truck. So the first thing to tackle is the suspension. The factory PASM function is nice, but to be honest, I dont feel the need to push a button every time I need improved suspension. Having used many different suspensions on many different cars, the factory PASM just does not do it. This is why like on my last 997 TT, I went with KW V3 Coilovers. However for this go-round, I went with their PASM compatible system.

What this means is KW has built a system that plugs in place to eliminate the PASM fault codes that occur when you disconnect the plugs. Of course your sport features are unchanged and still work the same with the performance of the vehicle. So if you don't have a PIWIS tool ($70,000+) to go in and deactivate the PASM function for suspension, this is a great option. The KW V3 coilover still provides the independent adjustable rebound and compression to really tune the car into your driving style. KW does provide recommended ride height and adjustment settings for those new to this. However once you set it, you forget. One big advantage of the KW coilovers is their patented bump stop. This material acts like a 3rd spring. So when your cruising the streets, the ride is very comfortable. When you push the car hard in turns, this bump stop reacts and provides you a stiff reactive feeling that road racers and high performance drivers desire. So if you have looked up the KW spring rates and wondered why they are lower then say Bilstein, this is why.

Another great feature of the KW is the relocation of the spring bearing to the bottom of the spring perch. Alot of coilover owners will complain of a binding or creaking noise when turning their steering wheel lock to lock at extremely slow speeds. This is because of using the stock upper bearing. While KW retains the factory strut top, the seat on top of the spring does not use the factory bearing.

In addition to the suspension, we decided to add the Agency Power front and rear sway bars. These sway bars are adjustable 3 ways front and rear. With AWD cars, there is alot of "push" or understeer. To improve the point and go feeling, a stiffer rear sway bar is usually added to the rear to give it a more RWD feeling. Agency Power has built and measured their bars to be 76% more stiffer then stock in the rear and 170% more stiffer in the front on the firm settings, See Here. Typically I like a bit of oversteer so I run the rear sway bar at the stiffest setting and the front in the middle. Because this is a street car, I have opted out of the other Agency Power Suspension parts such as control arms, toe arms, sway bar links, etc. This project is really more about streetable and performance balance for those that push their car not on the tracks.

Lastly none of this is even possible without a proper alignment. Because of how low the car is, putting it on a conventional alignment machine was not possible. So we decided to string up the car here. With some help from the alignment wizard, Betim at BBI Autosport, we set the car perfect with their help. Suggested settings for a great street car and good tire wear are: Max the front camber out and match it to the weaker side as one always has more. Put the front toe at .5mm in per side. The rear give it -1.8 degrees of camber and run 2mm of toe in.

Check out the cool HD KW V3 Porsche 997.2 Turbo S install video we did and pictures below!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We also have the HLS systems available for the car. Never scrape again!

Want to lower your car but just can't bare the scraping of your front end? Time to shell out some duckets for the new KW Suspensions HLS kit. The HLS system goes along with the KW coilovers or some factory suspension setups to allow you to raise and lower the front end from inside the car. This gives you the best of both worlds. Great looking stance and incredible ride.

The KW HLS (hydraulic lift system) provides additional road clearance for lowered vehicles. When expanded, a range of 30mm to 45mm of lift is produced, thereby helping sport cars avoid road clearance difficulties like speed bumps, road constructions etc.

Version HLS 2: Enables only the front axles to be lifted and lowered.
Features:
- For vehicles with with little road clearance
- Vehicle specific applications
- Activation of change in height by a small keychain transmitter avoiding the need to run additional wires through the vehicle
- Height changes can be done while the vehicle is moving, up to speeds of 50 mph
- Automatically lowering of the vehicle
- With TUV certificate
- Rubber bellows protect hydraulic cylinder, thereby providing long term durability

The hydraulic cylinder unit is installed between the spring perch and spring. The pump unit is installed inside or near the spare wheel well. A programmable control unit processing the CAN Bus signal for speed control is also included in the kit.

If your shopping for coilovers or interested in this new HLS kit, check out our full KW Suspension Store here - http://www.vividracing.com/kwcoilovers. Enjoy this little video we put together of the HLS 2 system being installed and under demonstration on our Porsche 997.2 Turbo S.

Attached Images            
Old 08-14-2013, 11:43 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Still have KW instock. PM or call me for special pricing.

Old 09-12-2013, 04:26 PM
Former Vendor
Still available!

Old 09-20-2013, 10:15 AM
Former Vendor
Its friday and need to see these babies find new homes.

Old 09-26-2013, 06:45 PM
Former Vendor
New kits instock ready to ship! Need to finish this month strong! If your interested in these or other for sale items, contact me!

Old 04-03-2014, 10:09 AM
Former Vendor
New kits instock!

Old 04-03-2014, 10:37 AM
malturbo is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by vividracing
New kits instock!
kindly pm for special pricing + front lift kit. To zipcode 47301, Malaysia. Thanks.

Old 04-03-2014, 10:38 AM
Former Vendor
Will send a PM.

Old 08-04-2014, 04:58 PM
Former Vendor
More KW instock. Same day shipping! Contact us for pricing.

Old 09-10-2014, 05:42 PM
Former Vendor
More kits instock!

Old 09-17-2014, 11:39 AM
Former Vendor
Bump still instock