997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Problem with Rusnak Porsche

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 11:17 PM
Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !
Looking forward to meeting you, Doug. Open your PM status so it can be arranged.

Old 02-09-2008, 03:14 AM
Gpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud of
[quote=997SFighter;1667811]Mass i didnt even realize the extent that your verbal aggression goes. Man in each one of these threads you get into some verbal conflict and throw your little 4 year old niece line. I love the fact you live in So. Cal i cant wait to see you at CC, I wonder if you'll be as rude in person. Do you just come on this site to get aggression out? Buy a dog and kick him!! I hate reading your ignorant post and just thought you should contribute in a more positive way

Get a dog and kick it? How about you develop a thicker skin instead. I think this thread has about outlived it's usefulness. Gerry

Last edited by Gpjli; 02-09-2008 at 07:37 AM.
Old 02-09-2008, 09:56 AM
B-moreBroker is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 997SFighter
Mass i didnt even realize the extent that your verbal aggression goes. Man in each one of these threads you get into some verbal conflict and throw your little 4 year old niece line.

Haha yes sir he loves getting his 4 yr old niece involved...

Old 02-09-2008, 03:43 PM
3BE
3BE is infamous around these parts
So I spoke to Rick and he said he would do whatever it takes to make things right even if it means the bumper needs to be replaced, he’ll see that it’s done correctly and that the job is guaranteed.

So I dropped the car off Saturday morning and should get it back hopefully early in the week. I’ll keep everyone updated as to what type of a job is done.

On a side note, golf ball hit my taillight since I live across the street from a gold course. Where is the best place to purchase the right side tail light?

Old 02-09-2008, 04:01 PM
Me_qwkr is infamous around these parts
3be for future needs go to Beverly hills Porsche.. honestly top notch there.. I CANT STAND RUSNAK.. and if Rick would like to know why he can PM me.. but the 3 porsches i own now were all bought in the last 3 months and not one from rusnak..they would have to convince the HELL OUT OF ME.. to even think of buying even a benz from them

Old 02-09-2008, 04:31 PM
Sisyphus is infamous around these parts
Wow, this thread should be required reading for business school students on how NOT to run a business.

Dozens of really pissed off people, tens of thousands of dollars of lost sales ... over what, $500? Incredible.

Old 02-09-2008, 04:47 PM
mr993 is infamous around these parts
Not to be funny, but I bet you can get a very good deal on that taillight this week..they owe you one. best of luck, hope it all goes well for you..

Old 02-09-2008, 06:22 PM
C2S4ME is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 3BE
So I spoke to Rick and he said he would do whatever it takes to make things right even if it means the bumper needs to be replaced, he’ll see that it’s done correctly and that the job is guaranteed.

So I dropped the car off Saturday morning and should get it back hopefully early in the week. I’ll keep everyone updated as to what type of a job is done.

On a side note, golf ball hit my taillight since I live across the street from a gold course. Where is the best place to purchase the right side tail light?
Your car is currently at an authorized Porsche dealer having work done on the front bumper and you are in need of a rear tail light and you ask where the best place is to get a new tail light? What, are you afraid Rusnak might actually make a little profit off you? I will grant that Rusnak made some mistakes in handling your situation but I’m starting to see between the lines what kind of a customer you are.

If I were to give Rick at Rusnak any advise it would be when you have a disgruntle customer before you offer to spend company money to try to please them find out first if they will be 100% satisfied. If not, keep your money and tell the customer to pound sand and take his business elsewhere.

Old 02-09-2008, 06:32 PM
Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by C2S4ME
Your car is currently at an authorized Porsche dealer having work done on the front bumper and you are in need of a rear tail light and you ask where the best place is to get a new tail light? What, are you afraid Rusnak might actually make a little profit off you? I will grant that Rusnak made some mistakes in handling your situation but I’m starting to see between the lines what kind of a customer you are.

If I were to give Rick at Rusnak any advise it would be when you have a disgruntle customer before you offer to spend company money to try to please them find out first if they will be 100% satisfied. If not, keep your money and tell the customer to pound sand and take his business elsewhere.
Hmm. I can see why he's eager to get things repaired AND move on to another dealership in the future- nothing wrong with that whatsoever. However, you're right, Rick should first seek clarity on what it would take to make this customer happy and loyal in the future. But even if he can't do that, he can't tell the customer to pound sand. He's still got to do the right thing.

Old 02-09-2008, 09:30 PM
3BE
Exclamation

Originally Posted by C2S4ME

I don’t know what the hell your deal is, but you blew up for no apparent reason and completely missed the point. I was asking WHERE!!! is the best place to get a rear taillight. It’s sometimes smart to go to other places then a dealer to get exterior parts for a car. For example when it comes to BMW I know a place in Sun Valley that has part from cars that have been in accidents and the car is damaged from the front, but the rear parts are perfect and are sold for half the cost then at the dealer. I’m not that familiar with Porsche, and that’s why I asked. Sorry that it bothers you that I might be looking for a deal, nothing wrong with saving money...

Old 02-10-2008, 07:48 PM
wilfred is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 3BE
...On a side note, golf ball hit my taillight since I live across the street from a gold course. Where is the best place to purchase the right side tail light?
Glad to hear things are working out! As far as your taillights goes, here's one from a board sponsor:

http://e-partssales.com/Merchant2/me...Code=997lights

Another place is Sunset Imports in Oregon. I found their price very competitive as well.

Old 02-10-2008, 08:15 PM
3BE
Originally Posted by wilfred
Glad to hear things are working out! As far as your taillights goes, here's one from a board sponsor:

http://e-partssales.com/Merchant2/me...Code=997lights

Another place is Sunset Imports in Oregon. I found their price very competitive as well.
Amazing that's what I was looking for. Almost $200 cheaper then the dealer. That's exactly what I was talking about C2S4ME.

Old 02-10-2008, 09:27 PM
C2S4ME is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 3BE
Amazing that's what I was looking for. Almost $200 cheaper then the dealer. That's exactly what I was talking about C2S4ME.
Apparently a couple of hundred bucks mean more to you than to me. I try to build a good working relationship with my local dealer and I’m not afraid if they actually make some money off me. I’m willing to pay a little more for convenience and service, obviously you are not. Maybe next time you have some issues with your car that need to be taken care of like locating and repairing a squeak under warranty you can give that business to Sunset Imports in Oregon as well.

You might also want to try Suncoast Porsche in Florida as they have some good prices on OEM parts. http://e-partssales.com/Merchant2/me...ode=997carrera

Good luck with your bumper repair at Rusnak, I hope they can fix it to your total satisfaction.

Old 02-10-2008, 10:40 PM
abe911 is infamous around these parts
Wow, some people don't care about $1000 others about $200....all that money. If anyone out there wants to give their money away....just let me know, I'll take it off your hands.
abe

Old 02-15-2008, 06:06 PM
3BE
Exclamation

Final Update: So I picked up my car from Rusnak today and it looks like they did a very good job. I think they realized where they made their mistake and did whatever it took to make up for it, so I would like to thank Rusnak for living up to their word. So I’m going to go ahead and give them another try. A matter of fact as I was picking up the car a friend of mine was buying a Porsche from Rusnak after telling them to give the deal a try.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Problem with Rusnak Porsche