997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

BLAKT OUT - Finally, the project car is finished. Pics and video. Many mods to see.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-30-2008, 01:39 PM
Looney2N is on a distinguished road
Oh Jared..................that is frick'n awesome!!!!!!!

We're not worthy, we're not worthy..............why would you ever want to take that on the Dragon when you are having so much fun on the track?

Hell.............if you are going to be in the Green group, you'll be lapping me all day long!!!

Great job, man! Can't wait to see (and hear) it in person.

Jack

Old 07-30-2008, 01:54 PM
nyseal has a spectacular aura aboutnyseal has a spectacular aura aboutnyseal has a spectacular aura about
very nice

Old 07-30-2008, 01:55 PM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
wow..car is ridiculous... i absolutely love it... i bet it drives/sounds hella nice

Old 07-30-2008, 02:19 PM
mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !
The best simply the best!

Old 07-30-2008, 04:44 PM
B-moreBroker is on a distinguished road
Jared the car is INSANE!!! was at VIR last weekend and will be there again this weekend... too bad you can't make it...

Old 07-30-2008, 05:16 PM
MichaelL will become famous soon enoughMichaelL will become famous soon enough
Great car, but without catalytic converters, it cannot pass many state inspections and is, hence, incapable of being registered for street use. A major problem for a 3 to 4 horsepower gain. The constantly engaged check engine light will also mask other problems. A poor choice for incremental power gains. Go with headers, catalytics & muffler bypass, if you can tolerate the noise level of an open exhaust.

Old 07-30-2008, 05:37 PM
jellybone is on a distinguished road
Nice build!

Really nice build! I'm going through the same type of build (almost exactly the same), was almost like looking at my own car! Weird..

Anyway car looks great, enjoy it....

Last edited by jellybone; 07-30-2008 at 06:47 PM.
Old 07-30-2008, 05:43 PM
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
i really like the overall look of the car, but i don't like the center exhaust outlet.

Old 07-30-2008, 05:48 PM
Delius@VF-Engineering
That is nice!

Old 07-30-2008, 05:49 PM
RedlineMotorworks will become famous soon enoughRedlineMotorworks will become famous soon enough
Amazing! Car looks and sounds great!

Old 07-30-2008, 05:51 PM
///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute
Very sweet. Nice to see ones dream become reality. I would like to build out my MY 06 997S out some day. Looks like fun!! Congrats and enjoy!!

Old 07-30-2008, 06:28 PM
b911s is on a distinguished road
Hell of a job man!

Old 07-30-2008, 07:08 PM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
one thing to say OMFG

Old 07-30-2008, 07:09 PM
surfingbuddhist has a spectacular aura aboutsurfingbuddhist has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by MichaelL
Great car, but without catalytic converters, it cannot pass many state inspections and is, hence, incapable of being registered for street use. A major problem for a 3 to 4 horsepower gain. The constantly engaged check engine light will also mask other problems. A poor choice for incremental power gains. Go with headers, catalytics & muffler bypass, if you can tolerate the noise level of an open exhaust.
Uh.....he has a SUPERCHARGER!!!!!!

I think it sounds great, even a little on the quiet side for me

Old 07-30-2008, 07:24 PM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
So much thanks to all of you for your kind words. I really appreciate them. If there's anyway that I can help any of you, just let me know. I've been around the block with this car for sure. I have so many spare parts! Wife's about to kill me. But hey, Kurt (P0rsch3) just took my Bilsteins and H&Rs, so she's happy today.

Brian (B-More) I'm at CMP on the 11th and Road Atlanta on the 16th and 17th, then at VIR on the 28th and 29th. I hate that I won't be there to meet you in person this weekend, but maybe you can come to one of these? Just a thought...

MichaelL. Thanks for the thoughts on the exhaust. It's actually modular, so I can change it out and even pack it for different situations. Synergy totally has it under control... and I have no check engine light, and the benefits to power/free revving of no cats when you're talking about a supercharged car are more than NA. I just think it's cool. Synergy sees the car once a month or so, so it's no big deal. It's very highly monitored.

Jack (Looney2N) I dunno, I just love the mountain roads! I love playing some great music (big stereo inside too) and open up the roof and windows and just get into a rhythm. I don't go out risking anyone's life, just laying down a good line to some good tunes on a good road. Honestly, I love playing worship music, not your typical 'in church' music, but music that really gets me going, while driving in the mountains. To each his own, right? Can't do that on the track.

Delius, I'm game to promote the 1+ kit. I'll be getting dyno numbers again on Thursday. I can put it off and do back to backs. I'm sure many guys on here with the base kit would love to see this.

JellyBone, You'll never go wrong working with Kerrigan. They aren't asking me to talk like this about them. They'll likely never know. But they are EVERYTHING you'd want in a shop and nothing else. No trash talk, only professional work from good, honest, fun to be around guys who know what the heck they're doing.

Last edited by blakt out; 07-30-2008 at 07:35 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: BLAKT OUT - Finally, the project car is finished. Pics and video. Many mods to see.