997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Braman Motorcars track event pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 10:29 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Braman Motorcars track event pics

The good folks at Braman Motorcars hosted an awesome day at Palm Beach International Raceway on Saturday night. It was a great opportunity for customers of theirs, and track enthusiasts in general, to get their cars out on the track to push their limits in a casual and friendly environment. They were also kind enough to invite us along for the day to put our 997.2 shop car on the track for the first time. We had a blast!! I did the best I could with the limited camera equipment I brought along, so enjoy the pics.

Group 1 lining up and getting ready to go out.

Our own RS1 prepped 997.2 out there doing work:

6Speed member and RS1 customer Raj out there tearing it up with his 997 Turbo sporting H&R springs, RS1 straight pipes, and EVOMSit software. No one could touch him!

Some other heavy hitters in attendance:

Braman provided this wonderful hospitality tent with drinks and catering for drivers in between their sessions:

Back to the action:

Porsche, Audi, BMW....all shared the track:

PBIR also had their "radical" on display and were offering joyrides with a professional driver to anyone brave enough to get in the passenger seat. Not me, but the look on people's faces as they got out of the Radical were priceless!

Overall, it was an awesome event, and we'd like to especially thank the organizers for letting us come along and join in on the fun!

A full gallery with more pics can be found here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/3973303...7621995774870/