997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Rejex - Wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-14-2010, 10:16 PM
ggregory is on a distinguished road
Rejex - Wheels

Got a lot of advice from the board on best methods/products for cleaning my 911 wheels. The best "product" of them all is Rejex. What used to take 45 minutes now takes 10. That stuff is amazing.

Old 01-14-2010, 10:29 PM
synergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to behold
Yeah - I'm with you! Love the Rejex!

Old 01-14-2010, 10:37 PM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
rejex is good

Old 01-15-2010, 07:19 AM
nota_troll will become famous soon enoughnota_troll will become famous soon enough
How long does this stuff last? I have a bottle from 4-5 years ago. I wasn't sure if it's still good.

Old 01-15-2010, 09:17 AM
LarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to all
Originally Posted by ggregory
Got a lot of advice from the board on best methods/products for cleaning my 911 wheels. The best "product" of them all is Rejex. What used to take 45 minutes now takes 10. That stuff is amazing.
what is Rejex and how can i get some.Sounds like evevryone loves it

Old 01-15-2010, 11:03 AM
RH512 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by LarryP
what is Rejex and how can i get some.Sounds like evevryone loves it
http://www.corrosionx.com/rejexmain.html

check with eric at sponsor http://bumperplugs.com

Old 01-16-2010, 09:04 AM
brewster16 will become famous soon enough
Is Rejex a tire cleaning product? The web site seems to imply it is for the paint surface???? I'm confused.

Old 01-16-2010, 09:42 AM
stephen k is on a distinguished road
I'm ordering me some... ANYTHING to clean my wheels in 10 min!!

Old 01-16-2010, 10:46 AM
adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by brewster16
Is Rejex a tire cleaning product? The web site seems to imply it is for the paint surface???? I'm confused.
Rejex is not a cleaner and even less a tire cleaner. Rejex is a polymer-type wax to protect clean surfaces like a high-tech wax. Previously cleaned rims coated with Rejex will be easier to clean after that. But do not expect miracles. Do not apply Rejex to tires anyway.

Old 01-16-2010, 12:36 PM
montreal911 is a splendid one to beholdmontreal911 is a splendid one to beholdmontreal911 is a splendid one to beholdmontreal911 is a splendid one to beholdmontreal911 is a splendid one to beholdmontreal911 is a splendid one to beholdmontreal911 is a splendid one to behold
So if its a wax type of product how do you use it to clean the wheels? Whats so special about it?

Old 01-16-2010, 12:41 PM
adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by montreal911
So if its a wax type of product how do you use it to clean the wheels? Whats so special about it?

You do not use it to clean wheels - I think I said that. You coat cleaned wheels with it (or another good polymer such as Klasse Sealant Glaze, which i prefer) to make them slick, so that brake dust does not stick as much. But as I stated... do not expect miracles. You still have to clean your wheels, it will just be a little easier.

Old 01-17-2010, 05:58 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
To properly clean the wheels, you should use a safe and pH balanced wheel cleaner like P21S. The surface of the wheel needs to be properly polished with a products like Menzerna Power Finish. Once cleaned and polished, a product like Rejex can properly bond and form a proper barrier against brake dust adhesion. As one member already mentioned, don't expect miracles. High performance brakes and calipers are designed to give off lots of brake dust, unless ceramic.

Use you 10% off coupon codes for the following:

http://www.glisteningperfectionstore...-polish/Detail

http://www.glisteningperfectionstore...-Kit%2C/Detail

http://www.glisteningperfectionstore...-Finish/Detail

Old 01-17-2010, 06:10 PM
oatmealadam is on a distinguished road
Anyone heard of that spray on and let sit white foam cleaner? I saw pics before where the whole car is covered in a thick white froth of foam and then rinse. No scrubbing needed, just rinse and the car is spotless.

Old 01-17-2010, 06:15 PM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MoeMistry
To properly clean the wheels, you should use a safe and pH balanced wheel cleaner like P21S.
Agree 100%. I use P21S religiously to clean my wheels and I'm always pleased with the result. Just follow the cleaning instructions on the bottle and it works wonders on break dust and road grime.

Old 01-17-2010, 11:51 PM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by oatmealadam
Anyone heard of that spray on and let sit white foam cleaner? I saw pics before where the whole car is covered in a thick white froth of foam and then rinse. No scrubbing needed, just rinse and the car is spotless.
It is called the foam gun and is primarily used to prefoam the car before an actual wash to add more lubrication to reduce marring. The foam allows the soap to stay and loosen the dirt and grime. It is not designed to be a spray and rinse product and will not result in a spotfree car especially if the car is dirty. In cars like mine that get weekly or bimonthly washes I really see no big advantage to using the foam gun over the traditional two bucket/microfiber wash mitt method for maintainance washes. A foamed car I must say looks really cool for photographs and must make the neighbors go wow .