997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Pictures of new Misha GTM full body kit – let me know what you think

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-19-2010, 01:27 PM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
Very aggressive thats for sure

Old 02-19-2010, 01:29 PM
Sleepy996 is a jewel in the roughSleepy996 is a jewel in the roughSleepy996 is a jewel in the roughSleepy996 is a jewel in the rough
Wow you guys were not messing around when you designed this kit ! Def a head turner !

Old 02-19-2010, 01:47 PM
michaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud of
I think it hides what model it actually is.. I really dislike the diffuser, but to each his/her own. The expression "less is more" comes to mind here.

Last edited by michaeldantep; 02-19-2010 at 01:50 PM.
Old 02-19-2010, 04:22 PM
mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !
The problem with all these aftermarket aero kits is that most (not all) of them are never tested in a wind tunnel and designed to provide more downforce without affecting aero drag or clean air into the air box for the engine.

If something is tested and proved for aero on the car I am all for it. Look at how simple the Lizards car is or a GT3 Cup...looks wise. Lost of aero work on it but it is all for a purpose.

Old 02-19-2010, 05:14 PM
Dadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond repute
If you're showing all the different possible add on's, say all the carbon bits on top of the fiberglass bits, I can understand some of the negative comments. Much too much going on here for a Porsche. Maybe a Nisson ZX or something but not this car. For me the hood doesn't work at all. Way to rice burner. The rest of it without the carbon bits, accept maybe on the wing and the top bumper grill, works pretty well in the body color. I like the wheels in black with matcing body color.
Just my opinion for what it's worth.

Old 02-19-2010, 05:23 PM
LarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to all
Do you have pic of the kit on the 997.1 body.I love that front bumper

Old 02-19-2010, 10:31 PM
robfxlr is a glorious beacon of lightrobfxlr is a glorious beacon of lightrobfxlr is a glorious beacon of lightrobfxlr is a glorious beacon of lightrobfxlr is a glorious beacon of light
Angry Gaudy!!!

I agree, way too much going on........reminds me a little of a Nissan 370Z................ Whats next, a Smokey and the Bandit body kit with huge eagle hood sticker?

Old 02-20-2010, 01:18 AM
Majac4122 is infamous around these parts
I like it except for the rear diffuser. If I'm going over the top, this would the kit for me. But if I was really going over the top, I'd save a couple bucks and get a lambo.

ADIAS, how come you have to always mention financial status when you disagree with something? Just because you don't like it doesn't me it's in bad taste and it doesn't mean only poor people like it. I'm sure a broke guys isn't going to afford a full body kit. Just wondering where all the angst comes from.

Old 02-20-2010, 01:37 AM
adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Majac4122
I like it except for the rear diffuser. If I'm going over the top, this would the kit for me. But if I was really going over the top, I'd save a couple bucks and get a lambo.

ADIAS, how come you have to always mention financial status when you disagree with something? Just because you don't like it doesn't me it's in bad taste and it doesn't mean only poor people like it. I'm sure a broke guys isn't going to afford a full body kit. Just wondering where all the angst comes from.
Financial status? I agree poor choice of words (and since corrected) - I used it in broad terms meaning bad taste. But... why do you care about my opinion? The OP asked for opinions, I gave mine, which apparently is in the majority of the respondents. Did it strike a nerve?

Last edited by adias; 02-20-2010 at 01:39 AM.
Old 02-20-2010, 02:39 AM
PersianGodFatha is a glorious beacon of lightPersianGodFatha is a glorious beacon of lightPersianGodFatha is a glorious beacon of lightPersianGodFatha is a glorious beacon of lightPersianGodFatha is a glorious beacon of light
The hood is flat out SICKKK, Im diggin the front bumper too...as Always VERY NICE, Great Work...

Old 02-20-2010, 04:04 AM
Banned
speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !
Hell man... that is way way out there . What happened along the way . Ferry Porsche would turn in his grave if he saw that . It looks great as a show or promo car maybe... but as a daily driver....hmmm.. definately not my cup of tea thats for sure. Each and every one to his own tho and good luck with that .

Old 02-20-2010, 10:39 AM
150shot is infamous around these parts
Certain parts look good, maybe if you "a la carte" it would be great for customers. For me I dont like the hood but like other portions. Other members like the hood but dont like other portions..so could go either way.

But again thanks for the effort to the community!

Old 02-20-2010, 11:14 AM
JA_996 is infamous around these parts
Looks amazing IMO

Old 02-20-2010, 11:34 AM
ishmerc is infamous around these parts
love everything except the painted wheel and the rear bumper .The rear bumper look to boxy .

Old 02-20-2010, 01:20 PM
Brabusclk04 is infamous around these parts
love the front, hood and side, but the rear is just way too aggressive. Does this kit fit only the 997TT or also the C2 as well??

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pictures of new Misha GTM full body kit – let me know what you think