997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

CarGraphic Exhaust 997

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 12:32 PM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
+1 for Cargraphic and RSS. We've installed quite a few of the Super Sound systems here at the shop, including on our 997.2 shop car, and have been extremely pleased with the results!

Old 10-14-2010, 04:47 PM
RNS
RNS is a splendid one to beholdRNS is a splendid one to beholdRNS is a splendid one to beholdRNS is a splendid one to beholdRNS is a splendid one to beholdRNS is a splendid one to beholdRNS is a splendid one to behold
Does this mean when purchasing cargraphic it keeps the original cats? Wish i knew more on this topic, so asking novice questions. A lot of "exhaust upgrades" i've seen talk about how they come with 200 cell cats/etc (i swear this was the case for tubi, etc but could be wrong). I just assumed any aftermarket exhaust meant the cats were changed as well. Not worried about the cost side, just wondering what really comes with the cargraphic exhaust, and what no-brainer additional items are recommended to change out as well to get an aggressive sound. thanks.

Old 10-14-2010, 04:59 PM
Former Vendor
Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RNS
Does this mean when purchasing cargraphic it keeps the original cats? Wish i knew more on this topic, so asking novice questions. A lot of "exhaust upgrades" i've seen talk about how they come with 200 cell cats/etc (i swear this was the case for tubi, etc but could be wrong). I just assumed any aftermarket exhaust meant the cats were changed as well. Not worried about the cost side, just wondering what really comes with the cargraphic exhaust, and what no-brainer additional items are recommended to change out as well to get an aggressive sound. thanks.
RNS,

Thanks for your post. Cargraphic and many of the aftermarket companies offering exhaust systems carry a variety of systems. With Cargraphic on a NA car, the side mufflers, sport cats and headers are sold as stand alone items or as power kits depending on one's budget and goal for the vehicle. You can upgrade just the side mufflers and run the stock cats and headers or you can upgrade them all - it's all up to you. Typically we install upgraded side mufflers and sport cats for the most gains and best sound. For the turbo, the 200 cell sport cats are indeed included on most kits. Feel free to contact us if you would like more information...
Bryan@RSS

Last edited by Sales@RSS; 11-24-2010 at 08:27 AM.
Old 10-15-2010, 09:09 AM
dnewc2s is on a distinguished road
I have the export loud version and would agree with Diddy's post. Surprisingly quiet up to 3000 rpm (would prefer slightly louder) and amazing sound 300+. Stock tips. Absolutely no drone. Btw, it's kind of a tricky DIY install because there's a couple of joints you have to get just right since the pipes aren't fastened to the muffler (like PSE or stock). I had to re-adjust mine several times and I'm still not sure they're on perfect. It's probably best to have RSS install.

Old 11-24-2010, 01:11 AM
ROADRAGE is a jewel in the roughROADRAGE is a jewel in the roughROADRAGE is a jewel in the roughROADRAGE is a jewel in the rough
Bryan,

I livew literally down the street from you. I have the Tech Art Sport exhaust muffler on and as I see the gains in "pull" I am pleased with the sound ( not loud enough ) so to speak. Could you PM me pricing for the loudest you got ?lol ( sport ) Also pricing for install.

Thanks a bunch

Old 11-24-2010, 08:27 AM
Former Vendor
Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ROADRAGE
Bryan,

I livew literally down the street from you. I have the Tech Art Sport exhaust muffler on and as I see the gains in "pull" I am pleased with the sound ( not loud enough ) so to speak. Could you PM me pricing for the loudest you got ?lol ( sport ) Also pricing for install.

Thanks a bunch
PM on the way...

Old 11-24-2010, 02:10 PM
surfah has a reputation beyond reputesurfah has a reputation beyond reputesurfah has a reputation beyond reputesurfah has a reputation beyond reputesurfah has a reputation beyond reputesurfah has a reputation beyond reputesurfah has a reputation beyond reputesurfah has a reputation beyond reputesurfah has a reputation beyond reputesurfah has a reputation beyond reputesurfah has a reputation beyond repute
Bryan, please PM cost including shipping to HI for "loudest" exhaust. Also is install DIY? Any welding required? Thanks in advance.

Old 11-24-2010, 02:33 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by surfah
Bryan, please PM cost including shipping to HI for "loudest" exhaust. Also is install DIY? Any welding required? Thanks in advance.
Surfah howzit - PM coming shortly.... thanks -B