997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Detailed and ready for the photoshoot

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-30-2010, 03:39 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bbywu
You missed a spot...

Just kidding.
Looks fantastic!

bob
I thought to myself....how could you see that from a pic,then I looked down on your post....I fell for it!

Thanks Bob.....

Old 06-30-2010, 04:59 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by justatoy
C'mon Ed....who are you kidding!

Stacy
Bring the garage queen out for a drive and come and see for yourself!

It will be almost as clean as your car!

Old 06-30-2010, 05:21 PM
jss67 is on a distinguished road
The car looks amazing, good luck with the Vancouver weather!

Old 06-30-2010, 05:36 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by k6gix
WOW! Can i come to the photoshoot? jk. What tear is you ride again and are those dpes or iforged?
DPE's.......!

Originally Posted by NorthVan
Bring the garage queen out for a drive and come and see for yourself!

It will be almost as clean as your car!
NOT a chance......you've seen my winter cleaning project!

Originally Posted by jss67
Thanks,I am hoping the weather will be good!

Stacy

Old 06-30-2010, 05:41 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jss67
He doesn't drive his car, it sits in his garage, he mods it, then takes it a part and tries another mod. Just like Frankenstein, created in Germany, and altered by a crazy man.

Old 06-30-2010, 05:42 PM
Originally Posted by justatoy
NOT a chance......you've seen my winter cleaning project!
I said almost!

Old 06-30-2010, 05:45 PM
He doesn't drive his car, it sits in his garage, he mods it, then takes it a part and tries another mod. Just like Frankenstein, created in Germany, and altered by a crazy man.
ain't it the truth......LIKE I have posted many many times before,
I am in need of a 'Modoholics' intervention,LOL!

I said almost!
OK I'll give you that one...only because there is a BIG dirty grey area behind that statement.....and not your car,LOL!

Old 06-30-2010, 05:57 PM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
I said almost!

nice avatar.....better than some of the crap u have been using. LOL

Old 06-30-2010, 06:02 PM
Originally Posted by jjc4scab
I will have to tell Carole you are NOT happy with her pics......

Stacy

Old 06-30-2010, 06:16 PM
Originally Posted by jjc4scab
Thanks Jimmy, I was thinking of using your photo that I found online, but then some people that don't know you would think that I had the shinny cue ball head!

Attached Images  
Old 06-30-2010, 06:24 PM
nucjd has a spectacular aura aboutnucjd has a spectacular aura aboutnucjd has a spectacular aura about
Stacy,
That is just amazing that your car can be used for a mirror. Very important when you need to pull over and check your hair from the wind blowing it with the top down. Freaking awesome.

Old 06-30-2010, 06:29 PM
Thanks Jimmy, I was thinking of using your photo that I found online, but then some people that don't know you would think that I had the shinny cue ball head!
Ed Ed Ed....you have it all wrong....PLEASE give credit where it is due....he has 5 hairs!

Attached Images  
Old 06-30-2010, 06:32 PM
Originally Posted by nucjd
Stacy,
That is just amazing that your car can be used for a mirror. Very important when you need to pull over and check your hair from the wind blowing it with the top down. Freaking awesome.
Thanks BUT,.....check my hair.....is that a shot,I am not far off of the pic of JJc4scab.....LOL?
OK.....lets word it like this,good enough for the wife to check HER hair.......

It does have enough reflection.....to look like a mirror!

Stacy

Last edited by justatoy; 06-30-2010 at 06:37 PM.
Old 06-30-2010, 06:47 PM
WTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant future
Stacy awesome car! love the wheels!

Old 06-30-2010, 07:46 PM
Originally Posted by WTFitsCarter
Stacy awesome car! love the wheels!
Thanks Chris!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Detailed and ready for the photoshoot