997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Detailed and ready for the photoshoot

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 09:40 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Detailed and ready for the photoshoot

I have always wanted some really GREAT pics of my car,before I tear it apart to put on the TPC racing turbo set-up and NEW DPE wheels
Here is a link to that thread:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...fe-can-do.html

.... so I have arranged to get my car photographed next week(weather permitting)....
A fellow(Ken) I have known for a while that I buy my detail supplies from,came over tonight to look at my car to see IF it needed to be detailed.
He knows my car well and on the phone said "Lets do one panel and see how it looks"....
Well those who know me and my car,know it is very clean and well taken care of....BUT once he polished a panel...I damn near fell over!
It was CRAZY to how much more shine he managed to get out of the paint....
Pics do not do it justice!
Here are a few pics...sorry he is a bit blurry....he was a moving subject with low light,LOL!
DETAIL guys are worth EVERY penny,IMO!
AND yes I pulled the headlights so we wouldn't 'ZAP' that front control module from static!

Last edited by justatoy; 07-01-2010 at 07:44 PM.
Old 06-29-2010, 09:52 PM
MkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud of
wow....car look great & so clean..

Old 06-29-2010, 10:15 PM
Scoper has a spectacular aura aboutScoper has a spectacular aura aboutScoper has a spectacular aura about
That is as close to black liquid glass I've seen in a long time! That is some nice work - I see he uses an orbital. I've been thinking about getting one after having used Zaino for the past 5 years (and having my arms feel like they're going to fall off after 4 coats...)

Old 06-29-2010, 10:17 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MkC2
wow....car look great & so clean..
Thanks....he did a GREAT job!

Originally Posted by Scoper
That is as close to black liquid glass I've seen in a long time! That is some nice work - I see he uses an orbital. I've been thinking about getting one after having used Zaino for the past 5 years (and having my arms feel like they're going to fall off after 4 coats...)
He did use an orbital...it takes a bit longer to do BUT much safer than a rotary polisher.....
It looks amazing!

Stacy

Last edited by justatoy; 06-29-2010 at 10:24 PM.
Old 06-29-2010, 10:24 PM
lacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud of
That is just sick! Awesome.

Old 06-29-2010, 10:27 PM
k6gix is on a distinguished road
WOW! Can i come to the photoshoot? jk. What tear is you ride again and are those dpes or iforged?

Last edited by k6gix; 06-29-2010 at 10:36 PM.
Old 06-30-2010, 04:05 AM
PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !
Better detail those seams, mister!!

Good job!

Old 06-30-2010, 10:14 AM
stephen k is on a distinguished road
Looks better than new!

Old 06-30-2010, 12:30 PM
gloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud of
it is crazy what a good detailer can do. the time is long but results can be worth all the money.

Old 06-30-2010, 12:49 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Looks great!

I still think that you need to try it on my car and see what it can really do.

Old 06-30-2010, 01:07 PM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by NorthVan
Looks great!

I still think that you need to try it on my car and see what it can really do.
agree, if it work on your car, it work on any cars

Old 06-30-2010, 01:32 PM
cyklonz is on a distinguished road
man so fresh and clean. awesome.

Old 06-30-2010, 01:38 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Ray
agree, if it work on your car, it work on any cars
That is it Ray, I am going to have it washed for the next BBC!

Old 06-30-2010, 03:21 PM
Originally Posted by NorthVan
That is it Ray, I am going to have it washed for the next BBC!
C'mon Ed....who are you kidding!

Stacy

Old 06-30-2010, 03:27 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by justatoy
You missed a spot...

Just kidding.
Looks fantastic!

bob

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Detailed and ready for the photoshoot