997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Update on my Custom Chrono Pod

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-11-2010, 10:02 PM
ntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud of
That is badass! Enjoy it Cattman.

Old 08-12-2010, 03:51 AM
msia is an unknown quantity at this point
Amazing!!!

Old 08-12-2010, 05:18 AM
KaamaCat has a spectacular aura aboutKaamaCat has a spectacular aura aboutKaamaCat has a spectacular aura about
I saw this in-person the other night and the installation is nothing short of outstanding! It looks "at home" on the dash, and the pure flexibility of what you can display, and the display itself is........well.......something you just need to see.

Old 08-12-2010, 07:08 AM
Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !
I am willing to make some of these for anyone interested. PM me if you're interested. I'd ship the modified OEM pod and OLED gauge, all 100% ready for install. I can include all the necessary parts, and tools, just let me know.
CATTMAN

Old 08-12-2010, 07:44 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Nice work Cattman, BTW you need to get some gas...soon!

Old 08-12-2010, 08:28 AM
TooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant future
Good stuff, cattman.

Old 08-12-2010, 09:28 AM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to behold
I really like the looks of that. Great idea!!

ryan@suncoastparts.com

Old 08-12-2010, 09:36 AM
Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !
very cool and something useful to consider as replacement to my S/C jewelry on the dash...

Nice work!

Old 08-12-2010, 11:22 PM
Jungwook is on a distinguished road
Holy Cow that's nice... Have you thought about integrating navigation to it.. e.g. have legal speed limit vs. current speed, XX meters or yards to detected radar/camera, bright arrows pointing to the direction, lighter arrow pointing to due north etc...

Man that's nice....

Old 08-13-2010, 01:03 AM
ROADRAGE is a jewel in the roughROADRAGE is a jewel in the roughROADRAGE is a jewel in the roughROADRAGE is a jewel in the rough
wow, that's awesome!!

Old 08-13-2010, 09:23 AM
Verde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond repute
I can't say how impressed and envious I am with this work (as always). These functions are exactly what the car need, and using the otherwise useless wart for it is perfect. For those like myself who already have the OEM display on the dash, the lack of need to make that first 'cut', and the emotional pain that comes with it is not needed.
I would like to work with you to discuss a kit for installation in my car. I've been looking at their part lists for quite some time, and it looks like a great way to go. Further, though I've been impressed with their LAN function out of the OBD port, the use of an iPod Touch or iPhone just doesn't hack it from a visibility standpoint.
I'm traveling right now, but will send you my email and we can chat about doing this.
V

Old 08-13-2010, 09:33 AM
Mini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to all
Very cool! I need that in my life!

Old 08-13-2010, 11:17 AM
jss67 is on a distinguished road
Sick mod, looks great!

Old 08-13-2010, 05:45 PM
PT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond repute
Very clear and easy to read. Maybe the 991 will have something like this.