997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Deja vu?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-16-2010, 08:05 PM
gravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond repute
Deja vu?

In a couple of threads I've mentioned that I'm shopping a C2S or GT3 to replace my C63. Its looking more and more like the Carrera will be the pick for a number of reasons, but the question is this - I have been through the configurator at least a dozen times and I keep coming back to the same build I had on my '07.

Is it nuts to not try something different this time?

Old 08-16-2010, 08:14 PM
tourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud of
I've sat in the GT3 several times

and every time I see it I wish it had 2 things, PDK and one small carbon fiber seat for my 2 yr old. I've been pretty happy with my C2S, but I seriously lust for a GT3

Old 08-16-2010, 08:19 PM
Gpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by gravedgr
In a couple of threads I've mentioned that I'm shopping a C2S or GT3 to replace my C63. Its looking more and more like the Carrera will be the pick for a number of reasons, but the question is this - I have been through the configurator at least a dozen times and I keep coming back to the same build I had on my '07.

Is it nuts to not try something different this time?
You are overthinking it. order the car you want the way you want it. Good luck.