997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

My recent experiences with Suncoast

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-13-2010, 12:49 PM
wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !
My recent experiences with Suncoast

I can't tell you how pleased I am with the great service I've been getting from Aldo at Suncoast.

1st I ordered clear Corners and the chrome 911 badge. He treated my like I was spending tens of thousands, not hundreds.

A client of mine was looking for parts for his Boxster and I recommended suncoast, they took great care of him.

This morning I ordered the Alcantara Standard Steering Wheel

It was shipped the same day with tracking numbers.

Great Prices and Sensational Service.

Well Done guys

Matt

Last edited by wpgfordguy; 08-13-2010 at 03:23 PM.
Old 08-13-2010, 12:57 PM
utkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond repute
suncoast is a N1 store for parts, it is true. they deserve some good words to be said about them - i had many orders from them including several i had canceled and then re-ordered and never had a problem with them. excellent company and very helpful people. kudos!

Old 08-13-2010, 12:59 PM
Sleepy996 is a jewel in the roughSleepy996 is a jewel in the roughSleepy996 is a jewel in the roughSleepy996 is a jewel in the rough
Aldo and Eric are on top of things they emailed me two days after I placed a order alerting me that it may take a additional 24hrs to receive the part and of course I received everything exactly as he told me. My local Porsche dealer everytime I come in for service gets pissed asking why I don't use them and I feel bad but Suncoast is just that good. Keep up the good work !

Originally Posted by wpgfordguy
I can't tell you how pleased I am with the great service I've been getting from Aldo at Suncoast.

1st I ordered clear Corners and the chrome 911 badge. He treated my like I was spending tens of thousands, not hundreds.

I client of mine was looking for parts for his Boxster and I recommended suncoast, they took great care of him.

This morning I ordered the Alcantara Standard Steering Wheel

It was shipped the same day with tracking numbers.

Great Prices and Sensational Service.

Well Done guys

Matt

Last edited by Sleepy996; 08-13-2010 at 01:01 PM.
Old 08-13-2010, 01:08 PM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to behold
Thanks for the kind words guys!! remember if there is anything we can help you out with please do not hesitate to ask!!

ryan@suncoastparts.com

Old 08-13-2010, 01:13 PM
150shot is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by SuncoastRyan
Thanks for the kind words guys!! remember if there is anything we can help you out with please do not hesitate to ask!!
Ryan- is the 'excellence' code still working ?

Old 08-13-2010, 01:13 PM
buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !
I've use them also. Ryan gets back to you quickly and the shipping times are great.

Terrific place to buy

Old 08-13-2010, 01:16 PM
tcouture is a splendid one to beholdtcouture is a splendid one to beholdtcouture is a splendid one to beholdtcouture is a splendid one to beholdtcouture is a splendid one to beholdtcouture is a splendid one to beholdtcouture is a splendid one to behold
+1 on Suncoast being A1 in my book too.

Nice to see some people still remembering what customer service means.

T.

Old 08-13-2010, 01:17 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
I've had one order slip through the cracks out of several dozen...(I order dozens of parts for my friends and my cars at once - sometimes very complex orders), Ryan, Ric and the rest of the guys at Suncoast work very very hard to make things right. I have no complaints - they know what to ask to make sure the parts ordered are correct. As a DIY'er, I order everything from interior trim, to engine maintenance components, to aftermarket parts. I spent last winter putting my Cayenne Turbo back together (car was purchased on eBay dirt cheap, needed interior trim and body parts repaired and restored.) Ric was able to get all the parts together at a very reasonable price.

Have you guys looked at the Porsche PET catalog or PDF file for parts? Look at how many versions of interior trim there are...leather, Alcantara, cab v coupe, deviated stitiching - sometimes it's insane. Suncoast gets the order right...or when it isn't, they will make it right.

- bob

Last edited by bbywu; 08-13-2010 at 01:20 PM.
Old 08-13-2010, 02:53 PM
jjbravo Is a GOD !jjbravo Is a GOD !jjbravo Is a GOD !jjbravo Is a GOD !jjbravo Is a GOD !jjbravo Is a GOD !jjbravo Is a GOD !jjbravo Is a GOD !jjbravo Is a GOD !jjbravo Is a GOD !jjbravo Is a GOD !
I like Suncoast too. Nothing but good to say.

Old 08-13-2010, 03:28 PM
rosenbergendo is an unknown quantity at this point
They did well by me ordering pieces for my 2010 GT3. They also got me great info on why the PCM 3.0 would not work. Very very good guys there.

Old 08-13-2010, 03:30 PM
mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !
Suncoast hooked me up on my PDK steering wheel early this year and some Michelin PS2 tires years ago. Lucky for me they are pretty local and I can just drive over to this dealer.

Old 08-13-2010, 08:12 PM
Jalbrah is on a distinguished road
I agree with all these posts... One minor gripe that I have is that shipping to the West Coast seems to be a bit high, but is offset by the no tax, etc...

Old 08-13-2010, 09:19 PM
spgmfo is just really nicespgmfo is just really nicespgmfo is just really nicespgmfo is just really nicespgmfo is just really nice
+1 with the great experience and with working with Aldo.

Old 08-17-2010, 04:40 AM
jkassay is on a distinguished road
+1 Nothing but good experience Thanks to Ric

Old 08-17-2010, 05:34 AM
lacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud of
Same here. All good.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My recent experiences with Suncoast