997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

From the mind of my 18 yr old nanny

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-16-2010, 04:43 PM
tourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud of
From the mind of my 18 yr old nanny

I was driving my son and my nanny the other day and she commented on the fact that she preferred my Porsche to the RR, which made sense because so do I, but I asked her why. She said the RR feels like a bad *** soccer mom car (her exact words) but the porsche was a sexy car for successful business men and it has class without being loud. I was really surprised by her answer because it was exactly how I felt. I guess the misses did a great job in picking her out.

Old 10-16-2010, 04:52 PM
sizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond repute
she wants a raise

Old 10-16-2010, 05:11 PM
P997S will become famous soon enoughP997S will become famous soon enough
what she think about the lambo ?

Old 10-16-2010, 05:25 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
She said the RR feels like a bad *** soccer mom car (her exact words) but the porsche was a sexy car for successful business men and it has class without being loud. I was really surprised by her answer because it was exactly how I felt
Methinks nanny has a crush on you .
Think of wife .., find new nanny.

Old 10-16-2010, 05:49 PM
sizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by yrralis1
I strongly agree.

Old 10-16-2010, 06:05 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Pics of nanny or it didn't happen.

Old 10-16-2010, 06:17 PM
v35
v35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jaspergtr
and

Originally Posted by yrralis1

truth

Old 10-16-2010, 06:19 PM
P997S will become famous soon enoughP997S will become famous soon enough
Matt - sell the lambo? 18yr olds love lambos - i would think

Old 10-16-2010, 06:30 PM
Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sizquik
she wants a raise
She wants to bang you.

Old 10-16-2010, 07:03 PM
xXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond repute
OMG, that is so funny.

J

Old 10-16-2010, 07:32 PM
Originally Posted by Axxlrod
She wants to bang you.
Divorce is Xpensive! When I need a nanny, I will get a 55 year old beast.

Old 10-16-2010, 07:41 PM
mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !
18yr old nanny? Are you crazy?

Old 10-16-2010, 07:41 PM
Hella-Buggin' has much to be proud ofHella-Buggin' has much to be proud ofHella-Buggin' has much to be proud ofHella-Buggin' has much to be proud ofHella-Buggin' has much to be proud ofHella-Buggin' has much to be proud ofHella-Buggin' has much to be proud ofHella-Buggin' has much to be proud ofHella-Buggin' has much to be proud ofHella-Buggin' has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by sizquik
Divorce is Xpensive! When I need a nanny, I will get a 55 year old beast.
yeah, my wife and I have an understanding. Not young hot nannies and no good looking contractors.

Old 10-16-2010, 09:43 PM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
Oh my god. These follow-up posts are outright

Old 10-16-2010, 10:24 PM
Mini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to all
Soon she'll be telling you which pair of boxer shorts she prefers. Of course after she does that laundry.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: From the mind of my 18 yr old nanny