997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Porsche willing to pay off last 12 mo of lease!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-20-2011, 12:07 PM
Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by zzzspeed
I have less then 12 months left from the 36months on my 911. I have been getting these email offers saying that they will pay off the last 12 months of my payments up to 1500/mo if I lease a new car. I called my sales manager at my local dealer and he verified it and said he would even put me in a 12'TTS.
Up till now I was actually content with the idea of keeping my car another year. Now they have planted the idea in my head and the only thing keeping me from moving forward is we are in the middle of purchasing a house so can not mess that up with car purchase.
If this offer is still available when I finalize buying the house then who knows.
T, if you wanted someone to take over your lease, you should have just asked...

Old 05-20-2011, 12:14 PM
zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !
You are all right and I am not thinking that they are giving away anything. I know that are not paying for my car and they are only going to do this in order to commit me to another porsche lease. I was always planning on getting a Turbo S for my next 911 lease anyway ( business tax write off for lease). I also know that the lease payment will be much higher for the TTS then my C2S considering its double the cost. I am expecting that, but they are not going to giving me a higher lease payment then if I was not turning my car in early.

It seems the only benefit is that if I want to get out of my car now then I can without a real penalty. As for the 991 turbo, of course I will want that but it wont be avialable till 2 years after my 36 month lease is up.

The main thing holding me back right now is we are trying to buy another house first. So considering that I wanted to get this car anyway and I can leave my lease early it seems to be a good deal for my situation.

Old 05-20-2011, 12:53 PM
crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by saeyedoc
I already have a lease deal worked out, agreed to % off MSRP, markup over base MF rate. They don't know if the lease pull ahead program will be available when my car comes in,if it is, they will do it. I'm fairy sure the lease pull ahead deal is subsidized by PFS, not the dealer.
and there's the kicker..

ofcourse, the 'deal' is backed by PFS.. its part of the dealer incentive..

however, if the program is availble now, they can work it into the deal now. and they would also know the end date of the special program..
what they are basically telling u is : "unless there is an awesome finance program by Porsche at a later date, this is the deal u r getting."

like i said, dealer doesn't lose money..

Old 05-20-2011, 01:20 PM
saeyedoc will become famous soon enoughsaeyedoc will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by crazycarlitos
and there's the kicker..

ofcourse, the 'deal' is backed by PFS.. its part of the dealer incentive..

however, if the program is availble now, they can work it into the deal now. and they would also know the end date of the special program..
what they are basically telling u is : "unless there is an awesome finance program by Porsche at a later date, this is the deal u r getting."

like i said, dealer doesn't lose money..
I ordered the car two months ago, it just moved into PLPROD status last week, won't get it until sometime in July. I was told the lease numbers can only be locked in for 30 days, they said once it's on a boat, I can lock in. If the lease buyout program is still available at that point, we can do it. At the time I ordered, they weren't offering the buyout program for 2012's.
The current lease offers expire at the end of June.