997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Does driving a Porsche make a man more desirable to women?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-25-2011, 07:25 AM
2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute
Old 06-25-2011, 08:29 AM
JohnM has much to be proud ofJohnM has much to be proud ofJohnM has much to be proud ofJohnM has much to be proud ofJohnM has much to be proud ofJohnM has much to be proud ofJohnM has much to be proud ofJohnM has much to be proud ofJohnM has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by 2muchtime
LOL
+1

Old 06-25-2011, 11:13 AM
Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !
I don't know if it makes us more desirable to women but it sure gets a lot of attention from men. I had a kid screamed out loud, "Nice car!"

Last edited by Ynot; 06-25-2011 at 11:18 AM.
Old 06-25-2011, 11:15 AM
JohnM has much to be proud ofJohnM has much to be proud ofJohnM has much to be proud ofJohnM has much to be proud ofJohnM has much to be proud ofJohnM has much to be proud ofJohnM has much to be proud ofJohnM has much to be proud ofJohnM has much to be proud of
Heheh, in my neck of the woods, most of the time you get a "middle finger" salute!
It was a priceless moment the other day, my wife was like, "is that guy giving you the finger?"
I'm like, "yep"....."happens all the time"

Old 06-25-2011, 11:20 AM
Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by JohnM
Heheh, in my neck of the woods, most of the time you get a "middle finger" salute!
It was a priceless moment the other day, my wife was like, "is that guy giving you the finger?"
I'm like, "yep"....."happens all the time"
haha, that's sad. My experience had been very positive with the exception of a kid going out of his way to try and spit on my car.

Old 06-25-2011, 11:40 AM
chance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to behold
Just today at a downtown coffee shop, I had a guy walk by my car on the street and say "is that thing fast" ? I replied with "hell yeah it is!!"

btw if anybody tried to spit on my car I'd be out of the car, hazard lights on, and my foot up his unfortunate posterior and my fist down his face. Try spitting again idiot. I quote Pulp Fiction: "you just don't f* with another man's automobile".

Old 06-25-2011, 03:21 PM
krysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant futurekrysFly has a brilliant future
I think most men that buy porsche buy them because they (we) are car enthusiasts. But if a beautiful woman shows attraction towards you, let's be frank, it doesnt hurt. It all depends where you take it from there.
Remember, Porsche is a total package...