997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

New wing going on tomorrow!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-25-2012, 07:02 PM
dallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant future
Not much for the spoiler, but LOVE the GT3 rear-end!

Old 01-25-2012, 09:17 PM
Scoper has a spectacular aura aboutScoper has a spectacular aura aboutScoper has a spectacular aura about
That looks really great, nice and clean! Congrats on getting everything together so well.

Old 01-26-2012, 08:14 AM
kalanis is on a distinguished road
That looks awesome.

Old 01-26-2012, 08:29 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Looks great! What exhaust did you add?

Old 01-26-2012, 08:44 AM
seapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of light
Looks great. Not stopping now, I presume.

Old 01-26-2012, 11:04 AM
Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !
Looks great!!!! Don't stop

Old 01-26-2012, 11:29 AM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to behold
Looking great Kev! Always enjoy photos of your car.

ryan@suncoastparts.com

Old 01-28-2012, 12:24 PM
tri
tri is on a distinguished road
love that FVD lip

Old 01-28-2012, 06:44 PM
RS4-Brian will become famous soon enoughRS4-Brian will become famous soon enough
Wow...very nice and clean looking.

Old 01-29-2012, 11:59 AM
itspol is on a distinguished road
Very nice

Old 01-29-2012, 12:30 PM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
looks great!

Nice to see some serious modding going on here....been a little dull for a bit. Your car looks great, the center exhaust is perfection....thanks for keeping us updated and the pics. The turbo deck lid operational I assume with second wing blade hydraulics? Did you have to swap out the stock airbox for fit? I had to on my 05 with the 997TT rear deck swap...

Old 01-29-2012, 03:16 PM
bliggity will become famous soon enough
Perfect

Old 01-29-2012, 03:45 PM
K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !
Thanks everyone for the compliments!

Originally Posted by NorthVan
Looks great! What exhaust did you add?
It's a Cargraphic 997.2 valvetronic system. I'm thinking of adding a set of 200-cell cat headers down the road.

Originally Posted by seapar
Looks great. Not stopping now, I presume.
Probably will stop once I finish the GT3 RS front end conversion and a set of nose lift coilovers

Originally Posted by dallascajun
Not much for the spoiler, but LOVE the GT3 rear-end!
You mean the Turbo decklid with the GT2 style blade? I think it was over kill at the beginning, but it's look better day by day to me.

Originally Posted by mickfluff
Nice to see some serious modding going on here....been a little dull for a bit. Your car looks great, the center exhaust is perfection....thanks for keeping us updated and the pics. The turbo deck lid operational I assume with second wing blade hydraulics? Did you have to swap out the stock airbox for fit? I had to on my 05 with the 997TT rear deck swap...
I have a 997.2 so I already have the 2 openings on my box, so I just need to modify the intake duct on the lids to match up with the intake box. The decklid is fully operational with stock hydraulics. I also deleted the 3rd brake light on my car and hooked up the Turbo 3rd brake light instead.

Old 01-29-2012, 03:49 PM
PT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice wing. How do you feel that the C4S handles in the snow?

Old 01-29-2012, 04:16 PM
K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PT Doc
Very nice wing. How do you feel that the C4S handles in the snow?
It's pretty well behaved even with just A/S tires.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New wing going on tomorrow!