997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

New wing going on tomorrow!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-15-2012, 11:22 AM
K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !
New wing going on tomorrow!

With the new year, it's time to finish off something that didn't get done last year. I'll be installing the Turbo decklid as well as the FVD lip that I acquired a while ago. I'll be posting pics once it is done. Hopefully the weather is going to cooperate here so I can get the installation done.

Old 01-15-2012, 04:49 PM
K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !
We had the first snow of the season today and the 4S handled just fine:

Old 01-15-2012, 05:16 PM
Mkaaes is on a distinguished road
Where did u order the turbo deck lid, and how much was it?

Old 01-15-2012, 05:25 PM
Originally Posted by Mkaaes
Where did u order the turbo deck lid, and how much was it?
Got it from a member on the forum for a good deal. Look for those who had replaced their Turbo wing with a GT2(RS) / GT3RS wing.

Old 01-16-2012, 11:51 AM
Dropped it off this morning, quite a bit of snow / ice on the road.

Old 01-16-2012, 09:39 PM
1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all
I LIKE seeing a P-car out in the weather!!! Yeah!!!!

Good for you!

Old 01-16-2012, 10:36 PM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
Kev, take it easy out there. Any snow can be overwhelming for a majority of drivers in the Seattle area. Some of them are oblivious to winter driving conditions. Loved that first hot in the snow.

Old 01-16-2012, 10:55 PM
Originally Posted by w00tPORSCHE
Kev, take it easy out there. Any snow can be overwhelming for a majority of drivers in the Seattle area. Some of them are oblivious to winter driving conditions. Loved that first hot in the snow.
Thanks doc

This is my 3rd winter so I'm painfully aware of how bad the drivers of Seattle are. I'll probably stay in the hospital tomorrow until most of the traffic dissipated before going home.

Old 01-17-2012, 10:51 AM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
My bad, Kev. Don't know why I keep thinking that this is your first winter although I very well know your PGY status. BTW, who is doing your decklid conversion ? Is it motoring unlimited ? They have a great crew there for sure.

Old 01-17-2012, 06:38 PM
spoddle is a jewel in the roughspoddle is a jewel in the roughspoddle is a jewel in the rough
Subscribed to see the final product. Any plans to switch to a turbo or GT3 front?

Old 01-24-2012, 08:22 PM
Originally Posted by w00tPORSCHE
My bad, Kev. Don't know why I keep thinking that this is your first winter although I very well know your PGY status. BTW, who is doing your decklid conversion ? Is it motoring unlimited ? They have a great crew there for sure.
Eurotech is doing the install but I'll probably have the guys at MU take a look at the intake snorkel to make sure that they line up with the intake.

Originally Posted by spoddle
Subscribed to see the final product. Any plans to switch to a turbo or GT3 front?
Probably doing a Getty Design GT3RS front with OEM RS fender extension and front lip. The real one is a little too rich for my case right now (6500+ from Suncoast)

With the 2 inches of snow that we got last week shutting down the entire city, my car will finally be done tomorrow. I'll post pics as soon as I get it back.

Last edited by K-E-V; 01-24-2012 at 08:39 PM.
Old 01-25-2012, 06:20 PM
Here we go:

Old 01-25-2012, 06:41 PM
spoddle is a jewel in the roughspoddle is a jewel in the roughspoddle is a jewel in the rough
Wow, now that is beautiful.

Old 01-25-2012, 06:49 PM
wingnut2u has a spectacular aura aboutwingnut2u has a spectacular aura about
VERY nice!

Old 01-25-2012, 06:50 PM
Former Vendor
CharlesAfter will become famous soon enough
Looks killer! Very well done.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New wing going on tomorrow!