997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

My New DCT Steering Wheel

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-08-2012, 06:03 PM
carrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant future
Looks dope

Old 02-08-2012, 07:37 PM
v35
v35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great! I love my DCT wheel as well.

Old 02-10-2012, 07:28 PM
wolfnards has a spectacular aura aboutwolfnards has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by DirtyVegas
You have a PM.
please send me a PM as well. interested!~

Old 02-10-2012, 07:47 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Dirty, can you send me price and info on the DCT wheel also? Also, can you post pix of your front LED's?

Old 02-10-2012, 08:15 PM
SToronto will become famous soon enough
Nice wheel! Mental note on DCT for potential mods.

Old 02-11-2012, 04:44 PM
JPSJR can only hope to improve
Sweet Looking Steering Wheel! I think this is the best upgrade you cando to our cars along with the ssk. I got the same one except mine is all Carrera Red Leather. DCT does great work.

Old 02-13-2012, 01:14 PM
DirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by boochook
Dirty, can you send me price and info on the DCT wheel also? Also, can you post pix of your front LED's?

Old 02-13-2012, 02:00 PM
MBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud of
Very nice DV, Very nice!

Out of curiosity what do you do in LV? Hoping for Strip club owner

Old 02-13-2012, 02:03 PM
DirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud of
Thank you. I have friends trying to get into that business... as for myself, I manage outpatient speciality clinics here in the valley

Originally Posted by MBENZF1
Very nice DV, Very nice!

Out of curiosity what do you do in LV? Hoping for Strip club owner

Old 02-13-2012, 02:07 PM
I want that seat cover too... do those come in pairs?

Originally Posted by keninirvine
Aboy.GT2: To heck with the steering wheel, where can I get seat covers like yours!

Old 02-13-2012, 02:14 PM
MBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud of
I want that seat cover too... do those come in pairs?
****, I probably couldn't afford one let alone a pair.

Recommend we do a group buy?

Old 02-13-2012, 03:19 PM
A nice cover like that... I'm sure it can be rented.

Originally Posted by MBENZF1
****, I probably couldn't afford one let alone a pair.

Recommend we do a group buy?

Old 03-05-2012, 10:56 PM
AP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud of
My new DCT Motorsports steering wheel arrived in today's mail. Installation was pretty straightforward. Took a couple of hours. Most of that time was consumed removing the 'pesky' air bag and looking for a torx screw I dropped in the cabin. I attached a before (old stock sport wheel) pic and an after (DCT Motorsports) pic.

Kudos to Ivan @ DCT Motorsports and the Taiwan leather shop that did the work. Leather and stitching is 1st class.

Attached Images   
Old 03-05-2012, 11:00 PM
keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !
Looks great Arnie. And I'm glad you suffer from the same issues as I do. That air bag removal can be really tricky sometimes. And those screws manage to find horrible places to fall out of reach.

Old 03-06-2012, 03:47 AM
kkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nice
beautiful

could you pm me price and a link to DCT as well? thanks,kk
Wheel: Silver CF, Charcoal Perf Leather, Red Stitching, Red Race Ring, Flat Bottom

The wheel looks and feels fantastic. This is one of the best mods I have done to the vehicle yet. I highly recommend DCT for any steering wheel needs.

Sorry for crappy cell pics...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My New DCT Steering Wheel