997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

My New DCT Steering Wheel

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-08-2012, 04:03 PM
DirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud of
My New DCT Steering Wheel

Wheel: Silver CF, Charcoal Perf Leather, Red Stitching, Red Race Ring, Flat Bottom

The wheel looks and feels fantastic. This is one of the best mods I have done to the vehicle yet. I highly recommend DCT for any steering wheel needs.

Sorry for crappy cell pics...

Attached Images   
Old 02-08-2012, 04:14 PM
AP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud of
Great looking wheel. Looks like it could (should) have been factory installed. Love the carbon and stitching.

I have one being made by DCT right now. Not quite as 'exotic' as yours. Just black smooth and perforated leather w/ fat sides and flat bottom. I hope to have it in a few weeks.

Last edited by AP 997S; 02-08-2012 at 04:18 PM.
Old 02-08-2012, 04:17 PM
DirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud of
It is worth the wait and you will not be disappointed!

Originally Posted by AP 997S
Great looking wheel. Looks like it could (should) have been factory installed. Love the carbon and stitching.

I have one being made by DCT right now. Not quite as 'exotic' as yours. Just black smooth and perforated leather w/ fat sides and flat bottom. I hope to have it a few weeks.

Old 02-08-2012, 04:25 PM
Aboy.GT2 is a jewel in the roughAboy.GT2 is a jewel in the roughAboy.GT2 is a jewel in the roughAboy.GT2 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by DirtyVegas

The wheel looks and feels fantastic. This is one of the best mods I have done to the vehicle yet. I highly recommend DCT for any steering wheel needs.

+1 Could not say it any better.

Old 02-08-2012, 04:32 PM
GS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond repute
Looks nice. How much $$$, if you don't mind me asking?

Old 02-08-2012, 04:42 PM
jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !
And how long a wait?

Old 02-08-2012, 04:44 PM
You have a PM.

Originally Posted by GS997S
Looks nice. How much $$$, if you don't mind me asking?

Old 02-08-2012, 04:44 PM
About 5 weeks, but it is no skin off your back as you send in the core only after you get your new wheel.

Originally Posted by jhbrennan
And how long a wait?

Old 02-08-2012, 05:03 PM
Dave's911 is on a distinguished road
Looks great, really like the design. This has been on my list of mods for sometime, I need to just get on with it.

Old 02-08-2012, 05:16 PM
Just do it, you really feel like you are driving an exotic with that thing in your hands.

Originally Posted by Dave's911
Looks great, really like the design. This has been on my list of mods for sometime, I need to just get on with it.

Old 02-08-2012, 05:31 PM
AP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Dave's911
I should be getting my new DCT wheel in a few weeks. I see you're in Redondo Beach so if you wanted to see their work close up I'm nearby (Hermosa Beach). I'll let you know when I get it if you decide you want to see it.

Old 02-08-2012, 05:32 PM
Dave's911 is on a distinguished road
I should be getting my new DCT wheel in a few weeks. I see you're in Redondo Beach so if you wanted to see their work close up I'm nearby (Hermosa Beach). I'll let you know when I get it if you decide you want to see it.

That would be great, thanks.

Old 02-08-2012, 05:36 PM
keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !
Please post pictures when you get yours. If I had a base wheel I would have done this already, but since I have a leather covered one, the benefits are slightly reduced. But one of these days.....

Old 02-08-2012, 05:38 PM
keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Aboy.GT2
+1 Could not say it any better.
Aboy.GT2: To heck with the steering wheel, where can I get seat covers like yours!

Old 02-08-2012, 05:41 PM
Originally Posted by keninirvine
Aboy.GT2: To heck with the steering wheel, where can I get seat covers like yours!
That cover will cost you a lot more than a steering wheel. However, It might be worth it!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My New DCT Steering Wheel