997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Where to buy ducktail???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 04:35 PM
jordanpryce has a brilliant futurejordanpryce has a brilliant futurejordanpryce has a brilliant futurejordanpryce has a brilliant futurejordanpryce has a brilliant futurejordanpryce has a brilliant futurejordanpryce has a brilliant futurejordanpryce has a brilliant futurejordanpryce has a brilliant futurejordanpryce has a brilliant futurejordanpryce has a brilliant future
WIll Misha deliver them prepainted?

Old 05-01-2012, 07:28 PM
808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !
Their policy is to not deliver it prepainted for fear of damages to the paint during shipping or lack of paint matching on their part. This was what was told to me when I ordered my wing. That's a fair assessment on their part. Honestly, you're better off having a body shop that you trust do the prep work and color match the paint, anyway.

Originally Posted by jordanpryce
WIll Misha deliver them prepainted?

Old 05-01-2012, 08:07 PM
Alan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond repute
Odds are that the wing will require some sand/fill/prep. Can't imagine trying to match a metallic paint without having the car for a match.

Old 05-03-2012, 09:52 AM
PBR ME will become famous soon enoughPBR ME will become famous soon enough
That sucks that they're no longer available, but also shows why Getty didn't want me telling where I got mine from. I wonder if Porsche can/would try to do anything to the people that already have them installed....

Old 05-03-2012, 09:57 AM
killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PBR ME
That sucks that they're no longer available, but also shows why Getty didn't want me telling where I got mine from. I wonder if Porsche can/would try to do anything to the people that already have them installed....
Porsche AG will probably sue you so what you should do is sell me your ducktail so you won't get in trouble!

Old 05-03-2012, 10:18 AM
PBR ME will become famous soon enoughPBR ME will become famous soon enough
LOL Great Idea!!

Old 05-03-2012, 11:38 AM
slicky rick is a glorious beacon of lightslicky rick is a glorious beacon of lightslicky rick is a glorious beacon of lightslicky rick is a glorious beacon of lightslicky rick is a glorious beacon of lightslicky rick is a glorious beacon of light
Lookin at the misha site it seems even they dont sell the ducks anymore

Old 05-03-2012, 11:48 AM
killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by slicky rick
Lookin at the misha site it seems even they dont sell the ducks anymore
The misha ducktail is basically the base of their gtm and gtm2 spoiler with the wing cut off. I called them earlier this week and they are made to order with a 1 week lead time.

Old 03-25-2013, 05:13 AM
Former Vendor
MishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond repute
New Ductail spoiler for all 997's

Hello folks,

For those that did not see our latest duck tail creation, please take a look at our new web site www.MishaDesigns.com
There is a whole set of pics of the new duck tail wing.
They are available with a 7-10 day lead time.

http://mishadesigns.com/gallery/pors...-gallery-page/

Thanks,
Alex