997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Welcome to Philly: fabspeed, gt3tek, aero kit, dectane, and more!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-27-2013, 08:44 AM
killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by C4Sbeebe
where did you grab the front GT3 bumper?
i bought the front bumper from a forum member that never got around to installing it on his car.

these are going on next week. wb offsets, they came off of a local 997.2 turbo.

Name:  XZyonUE.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  97.0 KB

Last edited by killacam; 06-27-2013 at 08:50 AM.
Old 06-28-2013, 05:05 PM
killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !
New wheels mounted. I think I need some spacers in the front. Not sure if I should get the usual 7mm or go for 10mm?

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	7k1CDzu.jpg
Views:	1327
Size:	289.2 KB
ID:	256064  

Last edited by killacam; 06-28-2013 at 05:10 PM.
Old 06-28-2013, 05:23 PM
Mr.997 will become famous soon enoughMr.997 will become famous soon enough
Don't think about it to long 7mm to 10mm is not that much difference. I'm running 7mm and they look get, even with an aggressive camber. By the way car looks great !

Old 06-29-2013, 12:24 AM
Perk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond repute
you know it's funny... I think that if any Carrera can pull off chrome wheels it's yours. Maybe because it's black/black? They don't bother me on your car.

edit- after seeing the picture of the new wheels... WHOA what a transformation! Best thing you could have done to that car! Awesome choice!

Nice ride!!!

Old 07-01-2013, 01:34 PM
Originally Posted by Perk10
you know it's funny... I think that if any Carrera can pull off chrome wheels it's yours. Maybe because it's black/black? They don't bother me on your car.

edit- after seeing the picture of the new wheels... WHOA what a transformation! Best thing you could have done to that car! Awesome choice!

Nice ride!!!
Thanks so much! I'm really loving it right now.

Old 07-01-2013, 03:47 PM
Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !
Wow, so much better looking than the chrome turbo's you had before. A good set of wheels makes all the difference.

Old 07-01-2013, 04:23 PM
Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !
Killa,

Car looks MUCH sharper sans the chrome and those wheels really add to and complete the look. Nicely done!

Old 04-13-2014, 09:59 AM
kkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nice
i like the chrome wheels...look very clean/sharp...what ever you like is what counts...

Old 04-13-2014, 11:43 AM
Originally Posted by kkswow12
i like the chrome wheels...look very clean/sharp...what ever you like is what counts...
Thanks! I have turbo ii wheels now which I think makes the car look more modern.

Old 05-11-2014, 10:09 PM
Finally out of hibernation and back in philly. Added matte black stone guards and 7mm h&r spacers up front.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140511_200027.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	789.5 KB
ID:	373542   Click image for larger version

Name:	SbnSb2V.jpg
Views:	2734
Size:	668.8 KB
ID:	373676  

Last edited by killacam; 05-12-2014 at 10:14 AM.
Old 05-12-2014, 04:27 AM
MrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud of
I came to the Philly area 27 years ago was supposed to be for a couple months that was 28 years ago. Used to live in Gladwyne but never felt quite at home there so now live a few miles away in a little town called Gulph Mills. Just a little closer to my favorite sushi spot Bluefin!

Old 05-12-2014, 08:37 AM
Bruce in Philly is a glorious beacon of lightBruce in Philly is a glorious beacon of lightBruce in Philly is a glorious beacon of lightBruce in Philly is a glorious beacon of lightBruce in Philly is a glorious beacon of lightBruce in Philly is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by MrPrice
I came to the Philly area 27 years ago was supposed to be for a couple months that was 28 years ago. Used to live in Gladwyne but never felt quite at home there so now live a few miles away in a little town called Gulph Mills. Just a little closer to my favorite sushi spot Bluefin!
I move to Philly about 18 years ago..... moved to Rosemont for 1st year and hated it... moved into Center City near 2nd and South... LOVED IT.... got married and moved to Gladwyne 5 years ago.... HATE IT (location that is).

Peace
Bruce in Philly

Old 05-12-2014, 08:45 AM
lacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by killacam
Finally out of hibernation and back in philly. Added matte black stone guards and 7mm h&r spacers up front.

Looking sharp. Like the matte black stone guards. Did you get them from Suncoast?

Old 05-12-2014, 10:13 AM
Originally Posted by Bruce in Philly
I move to Philly about 18 years ago..... moved to Rosemont for 1st year and hated it... moved into Center City near 2nd and South... LOVED IT.... got married and moved to Gladwyne 5 years ago.... HATE IT (location that is).

Peace
Bruce in Philly
Headhouse Square is a nice location but a little loud for me. i used to live on 3rd and new in old city but now i live in northern liberties by the piazza. i love the city, but if i ever get married, i get the feeling that i would move out to the burbs as well. right now, i love being able to take public transportation anywhere i need to go.

Originally Posted by lacrosse
Looking sharp. Like the matte black stone guards. Did you get them from Suncoast?
i got them from suncoast 2 years ago but finally got around to having them installed last week. my original ones had seen better days.

Old 05-26-2014, 06:22 PM
mccarthy_sean will become famous soon enough
I was never a fan of the black stone guards on the 997. I just never thought they looked right as they did on the old 930's . . . especially on lighter-colored cars.

This all changed when I saw your car. I think the flat black guards on a gloss black body really looks sharp. Nice job.

Sean

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Welcome to Philly: fabspeed, gt3tek, aero kit, dectane, and more!