997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Welcome to Philly: fabspeed, gt3tek, aero kit, dectane, and more!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-26-2014, 07:03 PM
Robocop305 is just really niceRobocop305 is just really niceRobocop305 is just really niceRobocop305 is just really nice
I love the new wheels. Chrome are for motorcycles!! Now, drop the car and you are complete!!

Old 05-27-2014, 04:05 AM
mccarthy_sean will become famous soon enough
As someone who owns a 997 with the factory aerokit (i.e. GT3 front end), there is no way I could drop my car from its stock height. The front lip will scrape alot if I'm not careful, so unless the OP only wants to use the car on the track, it would be impractical for him to go any lower.

Sean

Old 05-28-2014, 09:13 AM
lstoker is on a distinguished road
Great Photos!

Old 05-28-2014, 01:57 PM
Swoody is just really niceSwoody is just really niceSwoody is just really niceSwoody is just really niceSwoody is just really nice
The car looks great but it does need to be lowered. My car is low with spasm and let me tell you Phoenix has it's own challenges for driving a low car. Not that the roads are so tore up BUT every single entrance to every parking lot, gas station you name it, is banked steep to keep the water out when the monsoons come...You gotta be real careful, but it looks so good!

Old 05-28-2014, 02:54 PM
killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !
this is what an average philly street looks like:

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	A9EK9jD.jpg
Views:	717
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	379751  
Old 04-29-2015, 10:54 AM
killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !
got a full paint correction and interior detail this week. paint is super smooth and shiny plus no more swirl marks.

Attachment 1
Attachment 1
Name:  Gppj14e.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  99.3 KB

Last edited by killacam; 04-29-2015 at 11:01 AM.
Old 04-29-2015, 12:34 PM
Blue Chip is on a distinguished road
Which lip is that? From the looks of it - you just have the lip and not the side skirts... always wondered what that would look like... personally I think it looks great.

Old 04-30-2015, 04:57 PM
Nastee_C4S is on a distinguished road
Definitely looks a lot better w/o the chrome. N the exhaust is on point,was that manifold back?

Old 05-01-2015, 08:47 AM
Originally Posted by Blue Chip
Which lip is that? From the looks of it - you just have the lip and not the side skirts... always wondered what that would look like... personally I think it looks great.
thanks! its a oem gt3 front bumper.

Originally Posted by Nastee_C4S
Definitely looks a lot better w/o the chrome. N the exhaust is on point,was that manifold back?
its a full fabspeed exhaust- headers, x pipe cats, mufflers, and tips.

Old 05-01-2015, 11:06 AM
Nastee_C4S is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by killacam

its a full fabspeed exhaust- headers, x pipe cats, mufflers, and tips.
What year is your vehicle? And if not to intrusive and assuming you purchased new. What was the price of your exhaust sys? Reason im asking is this is the same exhaust sys ive been looking at. And I would also be going manifold back. The only package ive seen was around $8K but came with ecu tune and the CAI. But im just looking for exhaust portion of that performance package.

Old 05-04-2015, 08:37 AM
What year is your vehicle? And if not to intrusive and assuming you purchased new. What was the price of your exhaust sys? Reason im asking is this is the same exhaust sys ive been looking at. And I would also be going manifold back. The only package ive seen was around $8K but came with ecu tune and the CAI. But im just looking for exhaust portion of that performance package.
my car is a 2008 and i ordered everything directly through fabspeed. total cost was around $6000. i'm local to fabspeed and they've provided me with excellent customer service. great vendor and i highly recommend them.

Old 05-06-2015, 01:28 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Glad to hear you are interested! I will shoot you a PM now but if you have any further questions for me please email me Nick@fabspeed.com

Originally Posted by killacam
my car is a 2008 and i ordered everything directly through fabspeed. total cost was around $6000. i'm local to fabspeed and they've provided me with excellent customer service. great vendor and i highly recommend them.
Thank you! Hope you enjoyed the facility and anytime you would like a tour, please come on by and ask for me.

Last edited by Fabspeed Motorsport; 05-07-2015 at 08:35 AM.
Old 05-07-2015, 12:00 PM
Daohaus will become famous soon enoughDaohaus will become famous soon enough
most excellent looking build.

Old 07-24-2017, 08:32 AM
i havent updated this thread in a while. my car is currently at my porsche indy getting bc racing coilovers installed. i also pre-ordered a set of 19" fifteen52 formula gt wheels in matte black. i'll post updated pics when i get everything back.

Name:  sAMmuG9.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  40.7 KB
Name:  WWmNgzT.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  55.5 KB
Click image for larger version

Name:	PtOII4d.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	537759

Old 07-24-2017, 12:06 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Can't wait to see once they're on! That's going to look awesome

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Welcome to Philly: fabspeed, gt3tek, aero kit, dectane, and more!