997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Post your Porsche related Christmas loot here...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-29-2012, 05:11 PM
mattyf Is a GOD !mattyf Is a GOD !mattyf Is a GOD !mattyf Is a GOD !mattyf Is a GOD !mattyf Is a GOD !mattyf Is a GOD !mattyf Is a GOD !mattyf Is a GOD !mattyf Is a GOD !mattyf Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Fskof
Wow you did great! Where did you find those Jack stands?
The jack stands are awesome! I got them (er I mean my wife got them) at Pelican parts, but they drop shipped from the manufacturer.

http://www.pelicanparts.com/catalog/...ESCOJS_pg2.htm

Old 12-30-2012, 04:50 PM
MBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Super Adjuster
I got some awesome 80's style driving gloves that match my interior and jacket. Legit!

Are you wearing any pants??

Old 12-30-2012, 06:33 PM
MYC2SPC is just really niceMYC2SPC is just really niceMYC2SPC is just really niceMYC2SPC is just really nice
Originally Posted by MBENZF1
Are you wearing any pants??
Look real hard there guy!

Old 12-30-2012, 09:04 PM
911noobie is on a distinguished road
Im jealous of all your nice gifts!

Old 12-31-2012, 06:23 AM
Banned
Rotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to behold
I'm still blinded by the overt amount of gayness here LOL!!!!!!!!

what a nice watch.......LOL
and color matched gloves, coat and interior!
the fact that the guy made sure to get his fancy watch in the shot.........how vain!!!! Target makes really nice watches.....
Vanity is a real killer here in the states........

can you please take a picture of yourself playing Tennis with your car??

Old 12-31-2012, 07:28 AM
dwdwdwwd will become famous soon enough
It's a great photo. And I love the fact that you have matching set.

If you don't get the chance to drive your car often small things like this add to the experience. Getting dressed for a weekend run etc.

Old 12-31-2012, 12:13 PM
mattyf Is a GOD !mattyf Is a GOD !mattyf Is a GOD !mattyf Is a GOD !mattyf Is a GOD !mattyf Is a GOD !mattyf Is a GOD !mattyf Is a GOD !mattyf Is a GOD !mattyf Is a GOD !mattyf Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Rotes
I'm still blinded by the overt amount of gayness here LOL!!!!!!!!

what a nice watch.......LOL
the fact that the guy made sure to get his fancy watch in the shot.........how vain!!!! Target makes really nice watches.....

can you please take a picture of yourself playing Tennis with your car??
and thus hilarity ensues.

Old 12-31-2012, 12:30 PM
Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !
Is the rest of that person nekkkked?

Old 12-31-2012, 01:16 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by rotes
i'm still blinded by the overt amount of gayness here lol!!!!!!!!

what a nice watch.......lol
The fact that the guy made sure to get his fancy watch in the shot.........how vain!!!! Target makes really nice watches.....

Can you please take a picture of yourself playing tennis with your car??
lol!!!

Old 12-31-2012, 01:36 PM
Steve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Rotes
I'm still blinded by the overt amount of...
This is one of those situations you should chuckle to yourself and make a command decision to not publicly attack the OP's perhaps dated sense of style and taste. I'm sure most viewers exercised some restraint until you crossed the line!!

To the OP, the best thing about Ralph Lauren these days is his Ferrari collection.

Cheers!

Last edited by Steve997S; 01-01-2013 at 10:27 AM.
Old 12-31-2012, 02:10 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Steve997S
... to not publicly attack the OP's dated sense of style and taste in the universe. I'm sure most viewers exercised some restraint until you crossed the line!!
LOL, you just attacked it as well!

Old 12-31-2012, 02:32 PM
Steve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond reputeSteve997S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NorthVan
LOL, you just attacked it as well!
That's a stretch. Fact is it's dated as it's retro 80s in terms of driving gloves, RL products, etc. I'm not expressing an opinion about it. Not my preference (especially the gloves) but I recognize the OP's personal choice. He didn't need to called out as vain and exhibiting "gayness" and the rest. That was an attack. Would think you could tell the difference??

Does appear to be a nice watch. Tag Heuer??

Old 12-31-2012, 03:22 PM
Originally Posted by Steve997S
That's a stretch. Fact is it's dated as it's retro 80s in terms of driving gloves, RL products, etc. I'm not expressing an opinion about it. Not my preference (especially the gloves) but I recognize the OP's personal choice. He didn't need to called out as vain and exhibiting "gayness" and the rest. That was an attack. Would think you could tell the difference??

Does appear to be a nice watch. Tag Heuer??
Agreed, Gayness was harsh, however IMO you calling it a dated sense of style is an attack as well.

If you post something on a public forum, there will always be people that have a different sense of what they like or not, so you have to be prepared for some comments that don't always seem positive.

Old 12-31-2012, 03:57 PM
Originally Posted by NorthVan
Agreed, Gayness was harsh, however IMO you calling it a dated sense of style is an attack as well.

If you post something on a public forum, there will always be people that have a different sense of what they like or not, so you have to be prepared for some comments that don't always seem positive.
No worries. Again, I was just making a fashion comment based on how I perceive current trends. Driving gloves were quite popular in the 80s, as were aviator sunglasses. Now, not so much.

I'd say most of us have a dated sense of style as we age, including me. The 80s were my 20s, so I remember it quite well. I would have liked the jacket and watch. I gave up trying to look like a I belong to a polo club a long time ago. I don't even like horses

Old 12-31-2012, 04:01 PM
Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !
What's wrong with gays? Now I am offended.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Post your Porsche related Christmas loot here...