997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Post your Porsche related Christmas loot here...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-01-2013, 05:53 AM
Banned
JB in AR Is a GOD !JB in AR Is a GOD !JB in AR Is a GOD !JB in AR Is a GOD !JB in AR Is a GOD !JB in AR Is a GOD !JB in AR Is a GOD !JB in AR Is a GOD !JB in AR Is a GOD !JB in AR Is a GOD !JB in AR Is a GOD !
Well, if he isn't wearing undies, then it's a good think his seats are brown leather. Just sayin'...

Seriously though, the OP was about showing off Porsche related Christmas Shwag, so why criticize anyone who does so regardless of whether it's your "contemporary style" or not? Maybe driving gloves are on the verge of a comeback, and he's avant garde. In fact, they look kinda neat, and I may ask for some myself next Christmas.

Now, about the lack of pants. You're on your own there, pal...

Old 01-01-2013, 10:22 AM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by JB in AR
Well, if he isn't wearing undies, then it's a good think his seats are brown leather. Just sayin'...

Seriously though, the OP was about showing off Porsche related Christmas Shwag, so why criticize anyone who does so regardless of whether it's your "contemporary style" or not? Maybe driving gloves are on the verge of a comeback, and he's avant garde. In fact, they look kinda neat, and I may ask for some myself next Christmas.

Well said!

Edwin

Old 01-01-2013, 10:35 AM
gonz996 has a reputation beyond reputegonz996 has a reputation beyond reputegonz996 has a reputation beyond reputegonz996 has a reputation beyond reputegonz996 has a reputation beyond reputegonz996 has a reputation beyond reputegonz996 has a reputation beyond reputegonz996 has a reputation beyond reputegonz996 has a reputation beyond reputegonz996 has a reputation beyond reputegonz996 has a reputation beyond repute
WHOA. Just read the 4 pages and see nothing wrong with the "loot". Nice matching with the interior and dig the jacket.

Old 01-01-2013, 04:32 PM
chudso will become famous soon enough
center caps, pedals, and intake:

Old 01-01-2013, 04:55 PM
Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !
Great goodies right there

Originally Posted by chudso
center caps, pedals, and intake:

Old 01-02-2013, 03:52 AM
sqweak has much to be proud ofsqweak has much to be proud ofsqweak has much to be proud ofsqweak has much to be proud ofsqweak has much to be proud ofsqweak has much to be proud ofsqweak has much to be proud ofsqweak has much to be proud ofsqweak has much to be proud ofsqweak has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Steve997S

Does appear to be a nice watch. Tag Heuer??
Yup, that's a Tag Heuer Grand Carrera Calibre 17. I might have been eyeing Tag Grand Carreras for a while now.

Old 01-02-2013, 03:08 PM
slicky rick is a glorious beacon of lightslicky rick is a glorious beacon of lightslicky rick is a glorious beacon of lightslicky rick is a glorious beacon of lightslicky rick is a glorious beacon of lightslicky rick is a glorious beacon of light
Hahahahahahhahaha, im still laughing after reading page 3'hahahahahah. Rotes i really like your avatars, always makes me enlarge the page just to see more. Hahahah this is going to be a great year!

Old 01-02-2013, 07:03 PM
Tigerbite84 is on a distinguished road
Xmas Gift to myself: 2006 997 C4S

Porsche Hat from my fiance. I love caps/hats

Porsche Oil Bag from my sister

Old 01-02-2013, 08:03 PM
Bonginator is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by JB in AR

I am with you, JB. Whatever floats your boat and makes you happy is all good stuff!

Old 01-07-2013, 07:44 AM
Banned
Rotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to behold
gay can also mean 'really happy' lol