997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Wicked Motorworks

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-06-2013, 10:07 AM
CaymenSKid is on a distinguished road
Wicked Motorworks

Has anyone heard of http://www.wickedmotorworks.com I am trying to see if anyone is familiar with this company and how their quality is on their products.

Old 01-06-2013, 10:18 AM
K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !
What are you looking to buy? The cars that they sell are mostly salvage titled cars that they had "repaired" and "upgraded". I have not seen any their body parts in person, but IIRC, they tried to make Champion / Werksone replica parts and CMS was onto the company.

Old 01-06-2013, 10:21 AM
I was looking to buy their 997.2 GT3 front bumper....

Old 01-06-2013, 10:36 AM
K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !
Get it s from Getty instead. See mine installed here:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ml#post3681753

Last edited by K-E-V; 01-06-2013 at 10:43 AM.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:37 AM
Ok great, thank you so much.

Old 05-19-2013, 09:46 PM
Dharma is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Wicked Motor works NOT A PLACE To Buy from!

Warnings!

I still have not even gotten an apology let along a refund of $2000.00 that I spent on a piece of s...t Carbon spoiler that was full of black spots under the surface because it hadn't cured!

Porsche sent it back and I havent even gotten a refund!

Be very careful! I just sent a letter to Beau again tonight and it's been over two months since I had Porsche return it. I'll let you know in a couple weeks but otherwise I'm having to contact Better Business Bureau and get them working on my money!

Real shame too.... with such advertisement I trusted them and so far it was a Bad bad move.....

Richard Williams

Old 05-19-2013, 11:21 PM
Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dharma
Warnings!

I still have not even gotten an apology let along a refund of $2000.00 that I spent on a piece of s...t Carbon spoiler that was full of black spots under the surface because it hadn't cured!

Porsche sent it back and I havent even gotten a refund!

Be very careful! I just sent a letter to Beau again tonight and it's been over two months since I had Porsche return it. I'll let you know in a couple weeks but otherwise I'm having to contact Better Business Bureau and get them working on my money!

Real shame too.... with such advertisement I trusted them and so far it was a Bad bad move.....

Richard Williams
Sorry to hear, that is why you have to do your homework first before buying. They don't have a good reputation, especially in car forums.

Old 07-04-2015, 12:37 PM
porsches4me is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Wicked Motor Works, The WORST Works!!!!!!!!!!

Wicked Motor Works, The WORST Works!!!!!!!!!! The worst experience, the worst service, the worst quality, and the worst job, completion I have ever experienced in my life. These guys know nothing about Porsche's, its a miracle they are in business. Do yourself a huge favor, RUN!!!! Save your time, and your money, and your frustration, and Google another Porsche place. You will thank me later, and if you don't you will find out the hard way, don't be a fool like I was. Wal Mart knows more about Porsches than this place, and they would do better work! I have to get the work all redone with someone who knows at least 1% about Porsches, like a place in Torrance, CA, or Vista, CA, or Fremont, CA or any Wal Mart. GOOGLE ANOTHER PORSCHE PLACE, unless you want to ruin your car, and I don't think you want to ruin your Porsche like these guys did to mine!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-04-2015, 02:57 PM
JCD911S is just really niceJCD911S is just really niceJCD911S is just really niceJCD911S is just really nice
Wicked Motorworks

Their prices are 3x more than other places that make reproduction parts, and the cheaper places have proven to be reputable based on other members' satisfaction. The only reason to go to wicked is for their widebody stuff that nobody else makes, but even those look hideous.