997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

My first Porsche - 911 C4S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-18-2012, 08:22 PM
K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by w00tPORSCHE
Man that's a mean looking car Kev. Is that the GT2RS side skirt ?
Yep, unpainted GT2 side skirts

Old 02-19-2012, 08:39 PM
petporcheman is on a distinguished road
Side skirts

I had mine painted blk and then put venture shield from park place on them. . I would still love to see your car. Are you at the university of washington doing anesth?

Old 05-11-2012, 09:31 AM
locus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond repute
Any update Kev?

Old 07-15-2012, 11:39 PM
K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !
Actually soon, just in the process of ordering a Getty Design GT3RS front bumper

Also waiting for the refinishing of my OZ wheels in a dark gun metal finish similar to the Formula Silver color on Volk Racing wheels.

This should keep me busy and entertained till the 991 C4S is out.

Old 09-28-2012, 03:51 PM
Finally got the wheels back:

Waiting for the GT3 front bumper from Getty to ship, should be here soon enough.

Old 10-30-2012, 12:40 PM
After what seemed like FOREVER, my car finally went in yesterday for the Getty Design GT3 front bumper conversion. The part fits really well for an aftermarket piece. It will be coupled with a GT3 Cup front lip that is supplied by GMG Racing. Hope to have pics up by the end of the week.

Old 10-30-2012, 01:05 PM
Tarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by K-E-V
After what seemed like FOREVER, my car finally went in yesterday for the Getty Design GT3 front bumper conversion. The part fits really well for an aftermarket piece. It will be coupled with a GT3 Cup front lip that is supplied by GMG Racing. Hope to have pics up by the end of the week.
will be waiting for nice clear different angle pics (please no high saturated edited pics like some ppl keep posting) Congrats!

Old 10-30-2012, 06:32 PM
GTRR is just really niceGTRR is just really niceGTRR is just really niceGTRR is just really niceGTRR is just really nice
That should be pretty cool! Can't wait for the pics.

Old 11-01-2012, 10:22 PM
Originally Posted by GTRR
That should be pretty cool! Can't wait for the pics.
Teaser:

Old 11-01-2012, 10:27 PM
Tarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond repute
Teaser:

is that the OEM front lip? no offense but it looks like you could plow some snow with that baby!

Old 11-01-2012, 10:47 PM
Originally Posted by Tarek307
is that the OEM front lip? no offense but it looks like you could plow some snow with that baby!
That's the GT3 Cup lip, so yes, it's an OEM Motorsport piece. It is indeed wider and taller than the standard GT3 RS lip. This is made of PU so it's flexible and hard to break.

Old 11-01-2012, 10:51 PM
GTRR is just really niceGTRR is just really niceGTRR is just really niceGTRR is just really niceGTRR is just really nice
I just got a GMG version of that lip. It's awesome! It does hang almost an inch lower than the original 997.1 GT3 lip that I had on the car.

Old 11-01-2012, 11:06 PM
Originally Posted by GTRR
I just got a GMG version of that lip. It's awesome! It does hang almost an inch lower than the original 997.1 GT3 lip that I had on the car.
I bought mine from GMG as well. For that price, I would probably stock up a couple as spare.

I'm scraping it pretty badly but since it's PU, it's doing excellent. Paired with the widebody of the 4S, it actually look pretty good. Now I need to think i want the GT2 RS fenders or the GT3 RS fender extension. As for the snow plow comment, all the GT3 RS and GT2 RS have that side flare. You can see it in this GT3 RS:

Old 11-02-2012, 08:47 PM
Holy ****, this thing is riding low now. I'm going to change out the GT3 Cup lip to the OEM lip and see if I scrape less on Monday.

Here are some quick pics at work today. Sorry it's been raining non-stop here in Seattle

Old 11-02-2012, 10:51 PM
lowpue has much to be proud oflowpue has much to be proud oflowpue has much to be proud oflowpue has much to be proud oflowpue has much to be proud oflowpue has much to be proud oflowpue has much to be proud oflowpue has much to be proud oflowpue has much to be proud of
looks nice though...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My first Porsche - 911 C4S