997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Study shows BMW drivers are...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-16-2013, 12:05 PM
spyerx is a jewel in the roughspyerx is a jewel in the roughspyerx is a jewel in the rough
2 BMW cars (5 series and a Mini) and a GT3. We're total d-bags.

Here in SoCal the Prius reigns supreme for d-bag drivers though:
https://www.facebook.com/LeftLanePrius

Old 08-16-2013, 02:19 PM
dc7
dc7 is just really nicedc7 is just really nicedc7 is just really nicedc7 is just really nicedc7 is just really nice
whenever i pass a fellow porsche owner on the road it's usually the porsche wave ("d-bags unite", as my buddy calls it), a grin and then fun weaving around in traffic (if we are traveling in the same direction). i've encountered two gtr's. One had autox numbers still on and a tag that read "godzilla". He rode my *** until about 130 then shot off whenever i switched lanes and slowed down for my exit. i did a curvy hwy 24 session heading up to pikes peak with the gf a couple months ago with a nice m3 (lots of carbon fiber). i was impressed that he was taking the sharp turns as fast as i was and even more impressed that i couldn't keep up with him at all on the straits. it's the 3 and 5 series guys (non m) that seem like they have to be *******s and show me how fast their cars are. can't forget every crotch rocket, either.