997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Study shows BMW drivers are...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-15-2013, 10:24 AM
PSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond repute

I thought you guys might find this interesting. We often have threads out here about Porsche drivers, but it seems that studies have demonstrated that it's actually the BMW drivers that aren't so nice...

Old 08-15-2013, 11:20 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
lol! Yeah, saw this earlier.

I'm a little confused how the Prius gets lumped in with 'other high end cars'.

There is a product for every demographic, and a demographic for every product.

Old 08-15-2013, 01:32 PM
carrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant future
I know 2 guys with m3s both are D-bags nothing positive from them

Old 08-15-2013, 02:07 PM
Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !

Future Porsche owners lol so once they are done being d-bags in their BMW's, they can starting becoming narcissistic ****** (quoted from a GTR forum)

Old 08-15-2013, 02:13 PM
RON1X will become famous soon enoughRON1X will become famous soon enough
^I just recently graduated from being a d-bag and now I'm a full-blown narcissist! It feels great

Old 08-15-2013, 04:54 PM
carrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant future
Lol^

Old 08-15-2013, 05:35 PM
ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Ynot

Future Porsche owners lol so once they are done being d-bags in their BMW's, they can starting becoming narcissistic ****** (quoted from a GTR forum)

And no one is better than a GTR owner!

Old 08-15-2013, 05:51 PM
crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !
around here, Infiniti G35 owners are annoying... always wanting to prove how good their car is... weaving in and out of lanes like teenagers...

close second are the Prius owners

i haven't seen too many BMWs act like D-bags around Pcars.. hopefully its because they are better educated.

Old 08-15-2013, 07:04 PM
RaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of light
Hey...I resemble those remarks!!

Name:  image-1491229074.png
Views: 62
Size:  1.69 MB

Old 08-15-2013, 08:17 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ryem3

And no one is better than a GTR owner!
Admitting it is the first step towards recovery.
Originally Posted by crazycarlitos
around here, Infiniti G35 owners are annoying... always wanting to prove how good their car is... weaving in and out of lanes like teenagers...

i haven't seen too many BMWs act like D-bags around Pcars.. hopefully its because they are better educated.
For me it's Acura TL's and Chrylser SRT-8's (in various flavors - 300, Challenger, and Charger)... For some reason they think they are the fastest things on the road.

It's good for laugh when they try and get rude by attempting to cut you off...

Old 08-16-2013, 07:03 AM
lacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by crazycarlitos

Same thing here on Long Island. What is it with the g35/g37 drivers and Prius drivers. Enough already.

Old 08-16-2013, 10:08 AM
sameerg is a splendid one to beholdsameerg is a splendid one to beholdsameerg is a splendid one to beholdsameerg is a splendid one to beholdsameerg is a splendid one to beholdsameerg is a splendid one to beholdsameerg is a splendid one to behold
Love this thread. I am an Infiniti and a 911 owner.
My thoughts -
Infiniti owners in the first two years of ownership are complete D bags - (including me... even i was) because the car is a pretty awesome car and i had never driven that fast a car in my life ever before. I enjoyed the speed... handling and the Brakes to the fullest for the first couple of years. I would often go quickly and then slam on brakes behind the car in the fast lane. I would always bolt out of ramps onto highways.... after assessing safety of course. But then i realized i was being a complete d1ck and changed back to a normal driver.

As a Porsche owner... i do not think porsche owners are D bags at all. Or at least 911 owners. Getting into a 911 always means that a person has been responsible in life and responsible with money (unless you are a trust fund baby)... If i was a trust fund baby, i would be a ferrari owner.
911 drivers are always challenged on the road by teen drivers in the tuned euro motors or imports. I personally don't pay heed to them and let them go. If not challenged on the road we guys are always victims of sheer jealousy or spite on the road. When either of us succumbs to these negativities on the roads...........which is imminent, people call us D bags.
I think we 911 drivers are the nicest, most responsible and the best drivers on the roads - 99% of the times.

My thoughts about BMW drivers.... most BMW drivers buy BMWs for prestige and not because they like to drive. So obviously, they have no interest in driving. That's why i stay away from BMWs on the road. This is just a generalization... no disrespect to anyone on the forum. Real drivers who buy BMWs are always great.

Last edited by sameerg; 08-16-2013 at 10:11 AM.
Old 08-16-2013, 10:46 AM
PSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond reputePSPorsche has a reputation beyond repute
Sameerg,

Was that you in the G35 that flew by me on the highway last year??!! (Just kidding ). But the maneuver you described is uncannily similar to what I've seen numerous Infiniti drivers do! I'm sure its the car: it must be very confidence inspiring and probably very quiet at highway speeds.

To jaspergtr's comment,

Generally I find the 300, Challenger, and Charger drivers going fast, but they generally seem to mind their own business and just go in a safe straight line, no weaving. However, I do get the occasional M3 that appears from nowhere just to cut me off.

Old 08-16-2013, 10:53 AM
sameerg is a splendid one to beholdsameerg is a splendid one to beholdsameerg is a splendid one to beholdsameerg is a splendid one to beholdsameerg is a splendid one to beholdsameerg is a splendid one to beholdsameerg is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by PSPorsche
Sameerg,

Was that you in the G35 that flew by me on the highway last year??!! (Just kidding ). But the maneuver you described is uncannily similar to what I've seen numerous Infiniti drivers do! I'm sure its the car: it must be very confidence inspiring and probably very quiet at highway speeds.

To jaspergtr's comment,

Generally I find the 300, Challenger, and Charger drivers going fast, but they generally seem to mind their own business and just go in a safe straight line, no weaving. However, I do get the occasional M3 that appears from nowhere just to cut me off.
Hehe!!. No My first two years of infiniti ownership ended in 2010. in the 5th year now... or is it the 6th?
It is a good car and one of my favorites. Loyal to them now.

Old 08-16-2013, 11:10 AM
Michaelwww is a jewel in the roughMichaelwww is a jewel in the roughMichaelwww is a jewel in the rough
In Springfield, OH i get tailgated by hyundai s and pick up trucks.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Study shows BMW drivers are...