997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Looking for those with Module issues and Can Bus issues

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2006, 11:07 PM
PorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond repute
Looking for those with Module issues and Can Bus issues

Gang,

I could use your help. I am having an issue with a customers car and am trying to be as educated about all the issues that are out there. The TSBs are limited on most of the issues so I am looking for as much info as I can get.

Specifically cars that have flashing turn signals, headlights flashing for no reason and the workshop light "headlight adjustment malfunction" and those that have had CAN bus issues with modules or all the modules and gateway.

My dealer is being a real pain in the **** and are clueless about these cars. They will not listen to me so I am going to print the issues off and give them to view.

Thanks for the help!!

Old 06-01-2006, 09:05 PM
PorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone have something?