997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Greetings from Eurocar and 9ff - group buy test!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-09-2006, 12:30 PM
ECB
ECB is on a distinguished road
Greetings from Eurocar and 9ff - group buy test!

Hows it going guys!

As recently chartered 6speedonline sponsors, everyone here at Eurocar Boutique would like to say a big HELLO! And WhatsUP! To commemorate our involvement with this incredible enthusiast community, we want to offer a group buy to each major Porsche forum group.

However, we need you guys help. What is each group most interested in? Wheels? Powerkits? Suspension? Let us know, we’ll crunch the numbers and set up a group buy.

We especially want to encourage owners who have thought about enhancing – but as yet have not. That enticement comes by reducing the cost of ownership of 9ff’s premium products.

9ff was recently awarded their manufacturer’s license. This means that they are able (and are) producing their own cars bearing their own VIN. Additionally many of their products carry TÜV certification. 9ff has many close ties with Porsche AG as well as with several high tech and aerospace companies in Germany. They have such a deep and complex understanding of Porsche vehicles that when they offer an enhancement product, you can be guaranteed that it has been significantly over-engineered. New problems that may occur by changing OEM parameters have already been solved. This is the result of extreme tuning. They understand that it is not enough to simply change one parameter without addressing and supplanting others. Products such as their High HP/speed gearboxes, crate motors with TI con-rods, reworked oiling systems and oval pistons and 900HP motors with rebuilt internals, water intercoolers and more bear proof of this.

However, you don’t need to have a 900HP TT or 800HP Cayenne Turbo to enjoy this level of engineering mastery, as it applies at all levels – ECU programs & powerkits that go beyond the limits, center-locking wheels or the innovative Cayenne air suspension Lowering system – their complete knowledge of the OEM functioning permits exemplary, yet elegant solutions.

So take a good look through what is available, post here, send us emails or call us. We’ll monitor the threads for a week or so, get some consensus – then make set up some group buys.

Most of all though, get out there and DRIVE!

Thanks a lot and Enjoy!

Old 07-09-2006, 01:23 PM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Post up some of your products here, that would help!
I like the 997 front bumper from 9ff, maybe thats something that the 6speeders would get if the price was right.

Old 07-09-2006, 01:28 PM
v35
v35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond repute
I like the cf front lip, but the pic on your site doesn't look like its made out of cf and i couldn't find any pics of it anywhere else.

Old 07-09-2006, 02:16 PM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
I'd be interested in an ECU flash. Or a set of springs.

Old 07-09-2006, 04:46 PM
JCS
JCS will become famous soon enough
I would be interested in a Powerkit and ECU reflash .

Old 07-10-2006, 09:06 AM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
I'd be interested to know how much you could do the complete Sport Suspension for a 997S for. Also, how much for the 4.0L motor? Thanks in advance.

Old 07-13-2006, 01:07 AM
synergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to behold
Maybe a front bumper if the price is right?

Old 07-13-2006, 01:33 AM
ECB
Originally Posted by blakt out
I'd be interested to know how much you could do the complete Sport Suspension for a 997S for. Also, how much for the 4.0L motor? Thanks in advance.
What...a 4.1L motor to go with your S/C?? something happen?

Old 07-13-2006, 08:04 AM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
I'm just preparing for the worst. Plus, I would be crazy enough to have a stroker motor built with lower compression, then have the boost turned up and GIAC come out to full tune.

Just a thought. Really. Only that. But I'm craaaaazy.

Old 07-13-2006, 11:49 AM
ECB
Well if you are truly crazy...

Originally Posted by blakt out
I'm just preparing for the worst. Plus, I would be crazy enough to have a stroker motor built with lower compression, then have the boost turned up and GIAC come out to full tune.

Just a thought. Really. Only that. But I'm craaaaazy.
Thats excellent that you have realistic expectations. 9ff builds some tuff motors, but in the interest of protecting themselves and you from any warranty issues - I imagine that they would be hesitant to issue the 2yr/24k mile warranty on a motor that had a blower strapped to it. Their way is to completely re-engineer everything so that it works in harmony reliably for a long time.

I guess the next step for a crazy man such as yourself would be a turbo conversion!

4.1L Turbo! yeah!

Last edited by ECB; 07-13-2006 at 10:47 PM.
Old 07-13-2006, 12:32 PM
B-moreBroker is on a distinguished road
How much for the 780 HP turbo conversion???

Old 07-13-2006, 06:50 PM
Sheesh. I think I'll just try not to blow mine up and cross that bridge if/when I get there! Very nice looking though!

Old 07-13-2006, 10:48 PM
ECB
If you have to ask...

Originally Posted by B-moreBroker
How much for the 780 HP turbo conversion???
2 kidneys, a small child (under 5 yrs old) and your left nut.

Old 07-14-2006, 09:32 AM
Red Blur Is a GOD !Red Blur Is a GOD !Red Blur Is a GOD !Red Blur Is a GOD !Red Blur Is a GOD !Red Blur Is a GOD !Red Blur Is a GOD !Red Blur Is a GOD !Red Blur Is a GOD !Red Blur Is a GOD !Red Blur Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ECB
2 kidneys, a small child (under 5 yrs old) and your left nut.
If they can make that 1 kidney instead of 2...I'm in.