997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Macadamia Metallic

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 09:52 PM
Vegasguy will become famous soon enough
Macadamia Metallic

I've actually had my car for a couple weeks. I let the dealer keep it on the show room floor for two days when it first got here, and from what I understand, they took three orders for Macadamia Metallic P-cars (don't know which models).
Resale ??? I'll worry about that when the time comes. All that matters right now is I LOVE my new C2S, and I get a lot of compliments on my Macadamia color combination: Standard sand biege interior w/deviated carpet, black intsrument dials, turbo wheels, bronze tinted (18%) windows).

Old 09-05-2007, 10:16 PM
C4Cortez will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Vegasguy
I've actually had my car for a couple weeks. I let the dealer keep it on the show room floor for two days when it first got here, and from what I understand, they took three orders for Macadamia Metallic P-cars (don't know which models).
Resale ??? I'll worry about that when the time comes. All that matters right now is I LOVE my new C2S, and I get a lot of compliments on my Macadamia color combination: Standard sand biege interior w/deviated carpet, black intsrument dials, turbo wheels, bronze tinted (18%) windows).
....& Mac metallic compliments the gold plated driveway at Wynn

well congrats, where are the pics?!!

Old 09-05-2007, 10:22 PM
81911 is on a distinguished road
Pics, Pics, Pics please.

Old 09-05-2007, 10:41 PM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
I like Macadamia it looks very nice if its ordered with brown leather and all alluminium parts for contrast and silver seatbelts.

Old 09-06-2007, 12:53 AM
ModHog will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by renntech36
Looks like a UPS Truck, especially if those wheels are brown as well!
LOL! It does look like its a UPS 997. I'm not a fan but as long as you like it that's all that matters.

Old 09-06-2007, 02:10 AM
Lupo is on a distinguished road
If you can, please post pics taken with different light so we can fully appreciate the new color. I never thought of a brown Porsche but actually i kind of like it. I wouldn't buy one but, still, it is at least different from the usual grey/black/blue.

Old 09-06-2007, 05:23 AM
MrBonus will become famous soon enough
Don't tease us. We want to see it.

Old 10-06-2007, 09:11 AM
ToddMcF2002 will become famous soon enough
There is a Macadamia C2 in the Norwell MA showroom. If you are local check it out. Supple Beige leather interior (not full), Sport Chrono, Makassar wood, dual chrome tips and Carrera sport wheels.

I was no fan of brown but now I am. This car is stunning especially in the way the beige interior works with the Macademia. $90K MSRP - a bit painful for a base C2 but it is amazing. More luxury than sport I suppose, but it probably the best looking 911 I've ever seen.

Old 10-07-2007, 09:43 AM
mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !
Metallic Brown is really what this color really is. Saw it at my dealer on 2 different cars...very ugly color.

Old 10-10-2007, 10:47 PM
JBONDOx is on a distinguished road
Had a cab the other day with it, It was a beautiful color, the light interior... i called the car chocolate... I would definitely consider the color myself.

Old 08-22-2016, 11:23 PM
jkay is an unknown quantity at this point
Macadamia

An old thread I know, but heres a picture of one in brown aka Macadamia. Some will like it some won't, but here it is

[img][/img]

Old 08-23-2016, 06:59 AM
Dennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to behold
My 2008 turbo cabriolet is Macadamia Brown Metallic. I love the color.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	2600
Size:	4.21 MB
ID:	457204  
Old 08-23-2016, 07:27 PM
FlaHeel is a glorious beacon of lightFlaHeel is a glorious beacon of lightFlaHeel is a glorious beacon of lightFlaHeel is a glorious beacon of lightFlaHeel is a glorious beacon of lightFlaHeel is a glorious beacon of light
I like the brown, but would ditch the dark wheels.

Old 08-25-2016, 03:11 PM
Dennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by FlaHeel
I like the brown, but would ditch the dark wheels.
+1

I think silver, titanium, bronze or gold finish looks best with Macadamia Brown Metallic.

Old 08-25-2016, 03:13 PM
FlaHeel is a glorious beacon of lightFlaHeel is a glorious beacon of lightFlaHeel is a glorious beacon of lightFlaHeel is a glorious beacon of lightFlaHeel is a glorious beacon of lightFlaHeel is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Dennis C
+1

I think silver, titanium, bronze or gold finish looks best with Macadamia Brown Metallic.
Dennis C,

The comment was addressed to the OP, your car looks great!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Macadamia Metallic