American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

Would you consider this person to be lucky...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 03:33 PM
JAMESZ is on a distinguished road
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfqG-FzpbSY&feature=user

The commentary in this one just makes me sick...

Old 08-22-2008, 03:37 PM
Redline93 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by HotRodGuy
and a quote from the driver of the vette

"I will start off by saying I was being an idiot. I have no excuses for my actions. I am that ***-hat in the vette that almost wiped out.

I usually don't let "peer pressure" get to me, but today it did and I'm really sorry for what happened. I wanted to put on a decent show for you guys so much that instead of lifting when I should have (or not even do anything) I didn't. I kept into it and really screwed up. I'm glad I didn't hit anyone or hurt anyone as it really could have been serious because of my stupidity.

I will not justify what I did, there is no justification. I was absolutely wrong. I know how to be safe, I know when and where to do stupid stuff... and I just ignored that. I put others in danger, let alone myself.

I did briefly talk to Bruce after it happened, but before the burnout and accident, expressing my regret. I am surprised that stuff continued after my close call, but I can't toss a stone while I'm living in a glass house...

I wish I could take it back. I am absolutely ashamed of what I did.

I am extremely sorry that I was part of the stupidity today. I hope you can forgive me.

Andrew"
Wait, wait... he is saying that he wanted to put on a "show" but didn't lift when he should have?!? There is no show involved when you are playing with three lanes of traffic in a fiberglass road rocket - especially considering this guy was more interested in making that particular highway his personal drift course! I can guarantee you that he's an attention *****.

Too bad we can't see the license plate; I'm sure there are members of law enforcement that would love to get their hands on this guy.

Old 08-22-2008, 03:47 PM
Banned
HRE_Matt is on a distinguished road
nice driving... hammerheads... both of them just lost control cause they can't drive. STUPID!

Old 08-24-2008, 03:26 PM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Pretty stupid stuff.

Perhaps the drivers learned lessons that save their/other lives down the road.

Old 08-24-2008, 03:38 PM
VSaha is on a distinguished road
It really amazes me that there are so many irresponsible jerks out there who would endanger lives of innocent people for sheer fun!! Morons!!!

Old 08-24-2008, 06:54 PM
armadillo is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by JAMESZ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfqG-FzpbSY&feature=user

The commentary in this one just makes me sick...
+1, what a bunch of retarded tools

Old 08-24-2008, 08:37 PM
prpsebuilt is an unknown quantity at this point
Another case of 'where is a cop when you need one.' Ok maybe just a case.

Old 08-25-2008, 11:00 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Ironically, the local Chief of the PD was there for the event (from reports i've read)....we'll see what happens

Old 08-26-2008, 09:48 AM
frap is on a distinguished road
It seems like a bunch of fools had a meeting

Old 08-28-2008, 09:39 AM
Milan will become famous soon enoughMilan will become famous soon enough
I'm sure no one in this thread has ever done anything stupid.

Old 08-28-2008, 02:15 PM
Redline93 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Milan
Believe me I have done my fair share of stupid things, however I was never dumb enough to "put on a show" at a meet by putting my life and the lives of many others traveling that day on that 3 lane highway in jeopardy-- shows a lack of maturity in my opinion. Also, I was never stupid enough to actually have it on videotape.

Now that I think of it, the things that I've done won't hold a candle to what this person did.

This isnt a thread to make self-proclamations about our "holier than thou" status; in fact it has nothing to do with that. This has everything to do with a potentially fatal lapse in judgement by an a$$hole who thought it would be cool to make a 3-lane highway his own drift course. He/she had better be counting their blessings each night before they fall asleep

Nothing against you, Milan; I just hope you see where most of us are coming from after watching this video. There are some things you just don't do (pissing into the wind comes to mind); this is clearly one of them.

Old 08-28-2008, 04:21 PM
R53Mini is on a distinguished road
Looks like there was more than one idiot there.

Old 08-28-2008, 04:33 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Milan

I've done completely retarded things, but nothing like either of those two incidents

Old 08-28-2008, 08:23 PM
Surfer is on a distinguished road
I can understand playing around a little if there was no traffic but these morons were doing it in the middle of traffic, thats just retarded and asking for it.

Old 08-28-2008, 08:46 PM
Diablo79 will become famous soon enough
Yufo

Friggin idiot...that guy should have his keys yanked, and his penance should be detailing and parking Yugo's at a used car lot in the middle of the desert somewhere in New Mexico. Idiot..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Would you consider this person to be lucky...