American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

Would you consider this person to be lucky...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 05:46 PM
Redline93 is on a distinguished road
Would you consider this person to be lucky...

... or just plain stupid? I was searching for videos of a Corvette on youtube, and I came across something that totally blew my mind.

It takes a real brain trust to jump in his ride and do that on a busy 3 lane road.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lprfnqByi0M

Old 08-21-2008, 06:18 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Very lucky and very stupid....

Old 08-21-2008, 08:05 PM
Boardman is on a distinguished road
Man that pisses me off to no end. If I was one of those cars in traffic and had my baby girls with me....that guy would have lost some f-in teeth.

Old 08-21-2008, 08:30 PM
blaze is on a distinguished road
The latter.

Old 08-21-2008, 09:23 PM
Redline93 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Boardman
Man that pisses me off to no end. If I was one of those cars in traffic and had my baby girls with me....that guy would have lost some f-in teeth.
Very well said, I couldn't have said it better. This is just a guess, but it looks like the driver shifted into 2nd and stayed in it causing the car to shift violently in the opposite direction, driver couldn't control it and spun all the way around. Amazingly, no one managed to plow into the driver side door. Too bad law enforcement wasn't spectating.

Old 08-21-2008, 09:24 PM
dblock06 will become famous soon enough
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxt_XvZtmxU&NR=1[/media]

Old 08-21-2008, 10:02 PM
prpsebuilt is an unknown quantity at this point
And he still posted it on youtube ... what an ***. Thank god he did not kill anyone. Maybe they will play it for him at his funeral.

Old 08-22-2008, 01:40 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
look at the idiot in the GTO, lol HE ACTUALLY HIT SOMEONE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxt_X...eature=related

Last edited by HotRodGuy; 08-22-2008 at 02:50 PM.
Old 08-22-2008, 01:43 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by prpsebuilt
And he still posted it on youtube ... what an ***. Thank god he did not kill anyone. Maybe they will play it for him at his funeral.

I doubt the guy that posted it is the guy that owns the car

Old 08-22-2008, 01:48 PM
CaRJoE0220 will become famous soon enoughCaRJoE0220 will become famous soon enough
haha wow everyone at that meet is an idiot. You leave onto a busy highway. Lets all go harcore!!!!!

Old 08-22-2008, 02:35 PM
steelerman is on a distinguished road
This shows no respect for other people like you, or I....... It's all about me !!! What an *** !!

Old 08-22-2008, 02:39 PM
A10Beav is on a distinguished road
That guy is an idiot.

Old 08-22-2008, 02:57 PM
Old 08-22-2008, 03:04 PM
and a quote from the driver of the vette

"I will start off by saying I was being an idiot. I have no excuses for my actions. I am that ***-hat in the vette that almost wiped out.

I usually don't let "peer pressure" get to me, but today it did and I'm really sorry for what happened. I wanted to put on a decent show for you guys so much that instead of lifting when I should have (or not even do anything) I didn't. I kept into it and really screwed up. I'm glad I didn't hit anyone or hurt anyone as it really could have been serious because of my stupidity.

I will not justify what I did, there is no justification. I was absolutely wrong. I know how to be safe, I know when and where to do stupid stuff... and I just ignored that. I put others in danger, let alone myself.

I did briefly talk to Bruce after it happened, but before the burnout and accident, expressing my regret. I am surprised that stuff continued after my close call, but I can't toss a stone while I'm living in a glass house...

I wish I could take it back. I am absolutely ashamed of what I did.

I am extremely sorry that I was part of the stupidity today. I hope you can forgive me.

Andrew"

Old 08-22-2008, 03:31 PM
SINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by HotRodGuy
look at the idiot in the GTO, lol HE ACTUALLY HIT SOMEONE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxt_X...eature=related
What would make someone do something like that on such a busy road.

What abunch of tools they are.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Would you consider this person to be lucky...