American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

Some pics of my Underground TT Viper

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-22-2008, 01:01 PM
AWD
AWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

WOW!!!!!!!!

This Viper seems to have more venom than other Viper's!
Congrats on a wild car!

Old 12-22-2008, 02:40 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Dave, what's up brother??? I'm assuming you are coming to TX2K9...

As en ex owner of a 510 ci TT Viper that made 1,478 rwhp, let me just tell you ONE thing.....RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Supra is a badass ride and it is my favorite car of all time, but NOTHING competes with a well built TT Viper on the highway...
Peter

Old 12-22-2008, 05:05 PM
BAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by 777vegasviper
Dave, Whats Up?

We can line 'm up (soon as the weather gets just a bit warmer). I want to try out the video!!

F
We need video ASAP! I can't wait till TX2k9

Old 12-22-2008, 05:15 PM
DKM
DKM is on a distinguished road
Peter...one thing i have NEVER done is RUN...i'm down for whoever and whenever. I'm a little bummed you'd even say that.

The owner of this Viper is a homie and IF we were to line them up I'd have no shame in my game if I came up short. One thing...homie or not...my car will be driven at 10/10th and if I blow it up, so be it.

Theres a small group of us coming out together for the event. So hopefully next time i see you you'll remember what i look like and say Hello when you see me.

dkm

Originally Posted by houstonT
Dave, what's up brother??? I'm assuming you are coming to TX2K9...

As en ex owner of a 510 ci TT Viper that made 1,478 rwhp, let me just tell you ONE thing.....RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Supra is a badass ride and it is my favorite car of all time, but NOTHING competes with a well built TT Viper on the highway...
Peter

Old 12-22-2008, 05:18 PM
DKM
DKM is on a distinguished road
Whats up brother...

Been busy at work and trying to make magic happen. Nothing other then that. Hope all is good with you?

We need to go to lunch...hit me up when you get a sec.

dkm

Originally Posted by 777vegasviper
Dave, Whats Up?

We can line 'm up (soon as the weather gets just a bit warmer). I want to try out the video!!

F

Old 12-23-2008, 09:22 AM
777vegasviper has a spectacular aura about777vegasviper has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by DKM
Whats up brother...

Been busy at work and trying to make magic happen. Nothing other then that. Hope all is good with you?

We need to go to lunch...hit me up when you get a sec.

dkm
I stopped by ur place yesterday, you had just left. i'll call u.

I know you drive the wheels off that car, you gotta take me for a spin in it.......

-f

Old 12-23-2008, 11:16 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
I really like those CF seats? What kind are they?

Old 12-23-2008, 11:40 AM
777vegasviper has a spectacular aura about777vegasviper has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by vincentdds
I really like those CF seats? What kind are they?
Tillet, UK company. Im think the were like $3,700 for the pair

Old 12-23-2008, 03:28 PM
ROD
ROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud of
Holy mother of God!!!

Do you have video of that monster during WOT?

Old 12-23-2008, 04:15 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
I agree that we need to see this car in action.
The AIM display and all, I am not sure whether it's set up for road race or all out dragster?

Old 12-23-2008, 09:40 PM
skaboss25 is on a distinguished road
positively evil

Old 12-23-2008, 10:45 PM
ExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond repute
jesus christ! that thing looks ALL BUSINESS! nice job

Old 12-24-2008, 07:40 AM
blackbeast99 is on a distinguished road
I would turn around and drive the other way if I saw that monster on the road!

Old 12-24-2008, 10:24 AM
[quote=vincentdds;2186449]I

Last edited by 777vegasviper; 12-06-2010 at 01:15 PM.
Old 12-24-2008, 10:58 AM
ROD
ROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud of
I want to see that dash come alive, if possible. *wipes drool off chin*

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Some pics of my Underground TT Viper