American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

C5 or C6 Vette Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-14-2009, 08:45 PM
z06Drew has a spectacular aura aboutz06Drew has a spectacular aura about
here are two of my fav's of my car:

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 01-14-2009 at 09:07 PM. Reason: remove tagged image...sorry
Old 01-15-2009, 06:39 AM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
My transition back in '07 from 996tt to Z06. The other two pics are not of my car but great pics nonetheless

Attached Images    
Old 01-15-2009, 09:49 AM
Nine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by FASN8N
Wow, love the dark grey with the black HRE's!
The wheels are actually color-matched to the same gray color. They just came out a shade darker. I need to take some sunlight pics, they are brighter in daylight.

Old 01-15-2009, 06:25 PM
SINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by 1BADBURB
haha...no dial up here... 54Mbps but people tend to get all show happy with pics of their cars when it looks relatively stock... sorry, my opinion...he had great angle shots...but damn, we get the point!
Well some of us prefer the stock look, as do I. Many owners go to far and can "rice" their Vettes out. IMO that SW ZO6 and the Blue Z16 are the two nicest ones posted so far.

Old 01-15-2009, 07:16 PM
1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SSNISTR
Well some of us prefer the stock look, as do I. Many owners go to far and can "rice" their Vettes out. IMO that SW ZO6 and the Blue Z16 are the two nicest ones posted so far.
ya, i hear ya... but they look nothing fancy to me. vettes are soo common these days, one looks the same as another, just change the color. at least thats how i feel. but some of those C6Z that have been posted with awesome wheels and angled shots, thats a cool pic. ehh...whatever. its all good yo!
Aj

Old 01-19-2009, 07:17 AM
madmo has a spectacular aura aboutmadmo has a spectacular aura aboutmadmo has a spectacular aura about
I like the color on that Torch FRC LoL. What is that like a Lambo blue.

Old 01-21-2009, 08:15 PM
vrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant future
Here's a pic of mine.
Mods in sig.

Attached Images  
Old 01-22-2009, 01:54 PM
Milan will become famous soon enoughMilan will become famous soon enough
I now also have 15% tint. Pfadt coilovers in my garage, trying to figure out what to do with wheels.

Old 01-22-2009, 02:00 PM
FASN8N is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Milan
I now also have 15% tint. Pfadt coilovers in my garage, trying to figure out what to do with wheels.
Nice, what is wrong with your current wheels? If you change, how much do you want to spend on your new wheel/tire setup? I will see if I can come up with some ideas...

Old 01-22-2009, 02:04 PM
Milan will become famous soon enoughMilan will become famous soon enough
They are spray painted black, I wanted to see if I liked the look, which I do. What I want to do is get 18 repros for the front and powdercoat them black

Old 01-22-2009, 02:15 PM
torch frc will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by madmo
I like the color on that Torch FRC LoL. What is that like a Lambo blue.
Thx man, it started out torch red, hence the user name. The color is Monterey Blue, an O.E. Lambo color on Murci, Gallardo.

These stock brakes look so lame, gotta replace them soon

Old 01-22-2009, 06:21 PM
SINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by torch frc
Thx man, it started out torch red, hence the user name. The color is Monterey Blue, an O.E. Lambo color on Murci, Gallardo.

Car looks good in that color....close to JSB.

Old 01-22-2009, 06:53 PM
1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !
Ohh, i thought that was nassau blue... either way, looks KILLER!

Originally Posted by torch frc

Old 01-26-2009, 01:04 PM
mustangrodtp is on a distinguished road
I Love the Blue. I was looking for a Nassau when I found my Spiral Gray 03. Hard to go wrong with a LAMBO color.

Old 02-03-2009, 02:22 AM
AnTTi Venom is on a distinguished road

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: C5 or C6 Vette Picture Thread