American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

C5 or C6 Vette Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 08:54 AM
BLAKPIXI will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by The Fixed Roof.
Coil overs, is probably one of the best ranking mods i've performed on my own vette, as well as others. HIGHLY recommend it.
Any brand you hold higher than others? I was thinking about Pfadt as well as their street swaybar setup.

Old 03-02-2010, 06:10 PM
SINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by BLAKPIXI
Any brand you hold higher than others? I was thinking about Pfadt as well as their street swaybar setup.
Pfadt is it.

Old 03-03-2010, 05:39 AM
The Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by BLAKPIXI

I run a Doug RIppie Motorsports setup. DRM. I like they're history is Corvette racing.

I hear good things about pfadt. I have installed LG motorsports, which is a nice piece, i've installed breathless performance, which I wasn't a big fan of.

I haven't had any personal experience with pfadts or anyone elses thoug. My setup is bilestin shoks, hyperco springs.

Old 03-03-2010, 06:52 PM
1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !
I run a Doug RIppie Motorsports setup. DRM. I like they're history is Corvette racing.

I hear good things about pfadt. I have installed LG motorsports, which is a nice piece, i've installed breathless performance, which I wasn't a big fan of.

I haven't had any personal experience with pfadts or anyone elses thoug. My setup is bilestin shoks, hyperco springs.

true^^^ Doug has built my motor and pretty much has maintained my car. Doug/Randy/Todd are awesome peeps!
Lucky for me, i am local to them so i get to hang out quite often when we all hit the track! Doug actually once took the time during a drag event to teach me the tricks and even went to the store to get bags of ice to cool my engine! what a guy!

Aj

Old 03-04-2010, 01:05 AM
VetteFish is a glorious beacon of lightVetteFish is a glorious beacon of lightVetteFish is a glorious beacon of lightVetteFish is a glorious beacon of lightVetteFish is a glorious beacon of light
here's a few of my 08..

Old 03-04-2010, 01:14 AM
walhan_qtr is on a distinguished road
Sick car VetteFish..... love black Z06s

Old 03-04-2010, 05:44 AM
The Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by 1BADBURB
true^^^ Doug has built my motor and pretty much has maintained my car. Doug/Randy/Todd are awesome peeps!
Lucky for me, i am local to them so i get to hang out quite often when we all hit the track! Doug actually once took the time during a drag event to teach me the tricks and even went to the store to get bags of ice to cool my engine! what a guy!

Aj

Yeah man, the've always been cool to us. They have been building badass street vettes, and setting up racecars for sometime now. Met Doug way back when, when I was a kid...and Randy is the person that I contact there. Great people.

Originally Posted by VetteFish
here's a few of my 08..

SIck car dude.

Old 03-08-2010, 05:27 PM
silver car is a friends car, drove it at the mile. Mod it as well. Blue car is my cousins... which is one of the sickest ever.

Old 03-08-2010, 07:06 PM
SINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura about
silver car is a friends car, drove it at the mile. Mod it as well. Blue car is my cousins... which is one of the sickest ever.

Holy chit, sickkkkkk cars bro.

Old 03-10-2010, 05:23 AM
Thanks dawg. You should hear the blue one run. Soon to be a solid roller now.

(currently on a 300+shot-MTI C5R 427)