American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

My pet "SNAKE" finally arrived!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-23-2010, 08:40 PM
snakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to behold
Love the avatar

Old 07-23-2010, 09:00 PM
crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by snakebitten
Love the avatar

Thanks

Old 07-24-2010, 11:39 AM
greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !
wow that looks mean as hope. is that factory with the color match interior gauge rings

Old 07-24-2010, 11:49 AM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Damn, nice!!

Old 07-24-2010, 09:31 PM
07speed is a jewel in the rough07speed is a jewel in the rough07speed is a jewel in the rough07speed is a jewel in the rough
Vipers....their OK

Old 07-24-2010, 09:37 PM
Supra510 is a splendid one to beholdSupra510 is a splendid one to beholdSupra510 is a splendid one to beholdSupra510 is a splendid one to beholdSupra510 is a splendid one to beholdSupra510 is a splendid one to beholdSupra510 is a splendid one to beholdSupra510 is a splendid one to behold
Nice!

Old 07-24-2010, 11:22 PM
FLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud of
None of my neighbors came out.[/quote]

Yeah, they were busy hiding the women and children

Sick ride, congrat's!

...would change that red engine bay treatment to green...

Old 07-25-2010, 01:10 AM
roxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant future
"Content" - LOL. I would not be able to sleep unless it was in the garage with my eyes taped open. Hands down most BA snake I have seen.

Old 07-25-2010, 01:45 AM
STAGGERED M3 has much to be proud ofSTAGGERED M3 has much to be proud ofSTAGGERED M3 has much to be proud ofSTAGGERED M3 has much to be proud ofSTAGGERED M3 has much to be proud ofSTAGGERED M3 has much to be proud ofSTAGGERED M3 has much to be proud ofSTAGGERED M3 has much to be proud ofSTAGGERED M3 has much to be proud of
Sick!! Your neighbors must of been like

Enjoy that beast!

Old 07-25-2010, 10:09 AM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great! Very nice...congrats again! LOVE the color! Bad *** for sure. Hope to see it in person one day @ C&C...after it cools down a bit!

Keep us posted with any driving reviews...

Old 07-25-2010, 05:17 PM
crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !
thanks for all the kind replies.

my next door neighbor has 3 hybrids(nuff said) by the way, i have one to keep him happy.

I will bring my "pet snake" to Cars and Cafe july 31, hope to see u there.

"content" means just that-- sleeping in the garage with my eyes taped open.

engine covers and calipers will be done in "snake skin green"

vipers are ok!

so far I havent been able to go over 4k rpms as I was told to go thru with the break in period(1st 500 miles under 4k rpms, oil change and filter change)after that I can go! i"m only up to 62 miles as I had to wait to get the clear bra installed(done as of yesterday, its on) a 1/3 of the throttle up to 4k rpms up to 3rd gear is pretty NICE, feels good. but the moment will be once i get on the Daytona Speedway(Rolex set up) and get my time attack on. I have a hefty goal to conquer(2:07 lap in my GT-R) we'll see. and yes I will be very safe in trying.

Old 07-25-2010, 06:21 PM
UMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond repute
The perfect car, the perfect color, the perfect everything! I hate and love you all at the same time!!!

congrats

Old 07-26-2010, 06:32 AM
snakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by crush
thanks for all the kind replies.

my next door neighbor has 3 hybrids(nuff said) by the way, i have one to keep him happy.

I will bring my "pet snake" to Cars and Cafe july 31, hope to see u there.

"content" means just that-- sleeping in the garage with my eyes taped open.

engine covers and calipers will be done in "snake skin green"

vipers are ok!

so far I havent been able to go over 4k rpms as I was told to go thru with the break in period(1st 500 miles under 4k rpms, oil change and filter change)after that I can go! i"m only up to 62 miles as I had to wait to get the clear bra installed(done as of yesterday, its on) a 1/3 of the throttle up to 4k rpms up to 3rd gear is pretty NICE, feels good. but the moment will be once i get on the Daytona Speedway(Rolex set up) and get my time attack on. I have a hefty goal to conquer(2:07 lap in my GT-R) we'll see. and yes I will be very safe in trying.
Cant wait to see your results of that time attack with the snake. Doing the time attack bone stock or are you going to mod the snake before you do the time attack? With intake/exhaust/headers/tune you will have a bit more power than the purpose built ACR-X. You could probably add the ACR-X extra dive plane and reworked rear wing for max effect. Saw some guys on other Viper boards put down over 600 at the wheels with that i/e/h/tune combo.

BTW just thinking out loud. Dont know if you want to but you can lighten up the Snake without stripping and still keep it full street car. There was a thread awhile ago on ViperClub.com that had some Deca/Braille batteries that were around 11 lbs that worked great for the Viper. Carbon racing seats. One of my pet peaves with Chrysler is that they left in the heavy leather seats instead of some proper light weight racing seats a la GT3. Also know of a guy in Hawaii that had a custom Ti exhaust made. All together he said he shaved way over 100lbs off the snake.

What was the setup on the GTR? Love those cars. Easy to make them nasty even on mild mods. Not sure of the fast lap times for the Rolex Setup but the snake may have its work cut out for it if your GTR was decently modded. Any pics of the GTR?

Last edited by snakebitten; 07-26-2010 at 06:35 AM.
Old 07-26-2010, 06:37 AM
blackbeast99 is on a distinguished road
Very nice. Do you have plans to track the car?

Old 07-26-2010, 07:17 AM
UMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by blackbeast99
Very nice. Do you have plans to track the car?
Did you not read any of this thread?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My pet "SNAKE" finally arrived!