American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

My pet "SNAKE" finally arrived!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-26-2010, 07:48 PM
knext is on a distinguished road
Speechless.

Old 07-26-2010, 07:57 PM
blackbeast99 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by UMADBRO
Did you not read any of this thread?
I did, but somehow missed the time attack portion. Must have been too focused on the pictures

Old 07-26-2010, 09:22 PM
crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by knext
Speechless.

That's one sick *** pic!

Old 07-26-2010, 09:32 PM
MTGTS is just really niceMTGTS is just really niceMTGTS is just really niceMTGTS is just really niceMTGTS is just really nice

Old 07-26-2010, 09:41 PM
UMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond repute
I'm starting to get a little freaked out by the pics............I hate snakes, but I love Vipers!

Old 07-26-2010, 09:41 PM
crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !
What was the setup on the GTR? Love those cars. Easy to make them nasty even on mild mods. Not sure of the fast lap times for the Rolex Setup but the snake may have its work cut out for it if your GTR was decently modded. Any pics of the GTR? [/QUOTE]

I have mild mods--- down and mid pipes(full cat delete), Cobb stage 2, swift springs, willall tranny fluids, brake fluid upgrade and a load of Calle 13 in the hard drive

Here are my other 2 babies

Old 07-27-2010, 03:41 AM
///M*Hershey will become famous soon enough///M*Hershey will become famous soon enough
dayum!

Old 07-27-2010, 06:06 AM
snakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to behold
Sweet GTR, CGT and of course the serpent. Ever did track time with the CGT? Because of its uniqueness and cost Id be scared to track it lol. Very good taste in a broad range of cars. True carguy Id imagine its hard to stay under the speed limit with those cars especially while Calle 13 is playing

I think you just gotta get that green snake Knext posted as a pet now. Most green snakes without a Dodge badge aint poisonous

Imagine being at a car show competition with that thing slithering around the c.ockpit of the SSG ACR, with windows up of course lol...Instant trophy win unless it bites the judge lol..

Last edited by snakebitten; 07-27-2010 at 10:06 AM.
Old 07-27-2010, 11:40 AM
Originally Posted by snakebitten
Sweet GTR, CGT and of course the serpent. Ever did track time with the CGT? Because of its uniqueness and cost Id be scared to track it lol. Very good taste in a broad range of cars. True carguy Id imagine its hard to stay under the speed limit with those cars especially while Calle 13 is playing

I think you just gotta get that green snake Knext posted as a pet now. Most green snakes without a Dodge badge aint poisonous

Imagine being at a car show competition with that thing slithering around the c.ockpit of the SSG ACR, with windows up of course lol...Instant trophy win unless it bites the judge lol..
I've never tracked the CGT and don't have plans to. I do my best when it comes to staying at speed limits as I listen to calle 13(such a task)

That would be cool, a green viper inside the car at a show.

Old 07-27-2010, 06:58 PM
UMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond repute
Okay, we get it! You're a baller.............

And those yellow calipers on the red GT look horrible IMO, but hey I drive an overpriced Toyota Camry!

Old 07-28-2010, 04:31 PM
-FROG- will become famous soon enough-FROG- will become famous soon enough
That's the kind of snake I was hoping to see when I clicked this thread. Car looks great! Enjoy!

Old 07-28-2010, 05:12 PM
snakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to behold

And those yellow calipers on the red GT look horrible IMO, but hey I drive an overpriced Toyota Camry!
LOL...Dude relax man. I asked him about his GTR and he threw in the CGT. I like your Lexus Camry.

Old 07-31-2010, 09:36 PM
CSX4236 will become famous soon enough
That snake is HOT man good luck with it.

Old 08-02-2010, 08:14 PM
AbsolutHank is a jewel in the roughAbsolutHank is a jewel in the roughAbsolutHank is a jewel in the roughAbsolutHank is a jewel in the rough

Old 08-02-2010, 10:15 PM
ptphotography is just really niceptphotography is just really niceptphotography is just really niceptphotography is just really nice

That's what you might think, until you see them up close in person. Ricky's CGT is stunning, trust me...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My pet "SNAKE" finally arrived!