American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

Some new GT500 pics...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-20-2011, 11:22 AM
Mig7410 will become famous soon enough
Nice looking Cobra, I always wanted to get one.
I went to the Keenland Concours last weekend and they had a Super Snake and a Boss Laguna Seca

Old 07-20-2011, 02:57 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by QBNKID
Geez...! You guys are going to make me get a new Mustang next .
Your Mustang is just plain sick, a true work of art, enjoy the heck out of it bro.

Thanks! Appreciate it!

Old 07-20-2011, 04:08 PM
DRLC6 is on a distinguished road
Nasty are you around this weekend? We are planning on meeting up again on Sunday Dunkin Donuts in the Cape Pine Is Rd. Then maybe some of us may take a ride to Naples for lunch? We went to the Carroll Shelby Museum in Vegas all I have to say is WOW was I impressed. I may end up with a 500 in the near future.

Old 07-20-2011, 04:21 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
^^Yep, should be. PM'd you my info...

Old 07-21-2011, 02:06 PM
DRLC6 is on a distinguished road
I got your pm will call you later. Trying to see if some of the CF members want to ride to Naples... This Bayfront area looks nice. any casual eating suggestions while there? Is parking an issue? Thanks.

Old 07-21-2011, 03:03 PM
^^^OK, how many people/cars do you think? Not much there for casual eating, mainly upscale. There are plenty of other places close by though.

Let me know!

Old 07-21-2011, 03:31 PM
Former Vendor
Mike@Vossen is a splendid one to beholdMike@Vossen is a splendid one to beholdMike@Vossen is a splendid one to beholdMike@Vossen is a splendid one to beholdMike@Vossen is a splendid one to beholdMike@Vossen is a splendid one to beholdMike@Vossen is a splendid one to behold
Nice GT500 NastyGT500, it looks amazing!

Old 07-21-2011, 03:35 PM
^^Thank you sir!

Old 07-21-2011, 05:27 PM
PittsburghRT is on a distinguished road
Beautiful! That is the best color combo in my opinion. Good luck with it.

Old 07-21-2011, 08:32 PM
Thanks again everyone!

Old 07-26-2011, 03:13 PM
A DuB is on a distinguished road
Nice looking shelby!

Old 07-27-2011, 03:25 AM
Wrxified has a spectacular aura aboutWrxified has a spectacular aura about
Great choice on the color combo. Don't think I've seen the Kona Blue with silver striping yet. B

Old 07-27-2011, 07:34 AM
^^^Thanks. I've seen a couple, but most of them have white stripes. My 1st blue car and I really like the color.

Old 07-27-2011, 10:01 AM
1 slow 97 will become famous soon enough
do you confused people with the license plate

Old 07-27-2011, 11:17 AM
IN Is-F is a jewel in the roughIN Is-F is a jewel in the roughIN Is-F is a jewel in the rough
Fantastic GT500 - love it. I just got a '12 myself. Gotta be a seriously fun car to drive. Well done sir!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Some new GT500 pics...