American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

Some new GT500 pics...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-27-2011, 04:56 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 1 slow 97
do you confused people with the license plate

LOL! That was my old plate from my ZO6!!! I have a new one on there now. Took forever to get in! lol...

Originally Posted by IN Is-F
Fantastic GT500 - love it. I just got a '12 myself. Gotta be a seriously fun car to drive. Well done sir!

Thank you! Yep, an absolute blast to drive, but you know that with your '12! Nice!

Old 07-30-2011, 11:17 AM
SSpray has a spectacular aura aboutSSpray has a spectacular aura aboutSSpray has a spectacular aura about
Nice photos.
Bayfront makes for a great backdrop.

Old 07-30-2011, 03:42 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
^^^Thanks! Yeah, it's a nice shoot location.

Old 07-31-2011, 12:05 PM
2112 is on a distinguished road
Sweet GT 500, everything you have done is fantastic.

I love Naples. Hope to live there 6 months out of the year some day.

Old 07-31-2011, 02:30 PM
Thanks 2112, a Rush fan I assume (!), Naples is nice...for the 6 months you should be here! lol!

Where in WA are you?

Old 07-31-2011, 03:26 PM
Big time Rush fan! I know Alex has a little, ahem, history in Naples. Just saw their last show of the tour a few weeks back. Excellent as always.

I am on an Island south of Seattle (bridge connected). It can be nice here of 3-5 months, sometimes less.

I am interested in all of your upgrades, especially any suspension tricks you are using to get all that HP to the pavement without hop and smoke.

Again, beautifully done. And part of that means not "overcooked" if you know what I mean.

Old 07-31-2011, 04:16 PM
Very cool. Love the Seattle area. I have been out there a few times. Visited Fox island I believe is the name of the island...very cool area.

Yeah, A.L. has a bit of a history down here with a hotel and the local fuzz...lol.

The car hooks suprisingly well for the ammount of power I'm putting down. Tires help a bit, they are nothing special, but they do help.

Talk to ya later, and if you get down/over this way, drop me a line and let me know!

Scott

Old 08-01-2011, 11:00 PM
I got to get to 15 posts to send a P/M.

Did you do all the upgrades yourself?

Old 08-02-2011, 08:48 PM
^^^No, this one I got this way.

Old 08-02-2011, 10:55 PM
Wow, There are more than a few with good taste and technical smarts I guess?

Old 08-21-2011, 11:01 AM
DRLC6 is on a distinguished road
Nasty when is the next run across the alley? Sorry I lost the info you had sent me on this topic. Also have you heard about the Cars For Cancer event coming to Miami and possibly running across the alley to Naples? Look forward to meeting up with you one day and checking out your ride.

Old 08-21-2011, 06:25 PM
Originally Posted by DRLC6
Nasty when is the next run across the alley? Sorry I lost the info you had sent me on this topic. Also have you heard about the Cars For Cancer event coming to Miami and possibly running across the alley to Naples? Look forward to meeting up with you one day and checking out your ride.

We do it every 3rd Saturday of the month. Check out the Florida forum on here...the title will be "Champps lunchtime run" for more info...should be posting something up soon!

I have not hear about that event. Shoot me some info on it...especially if they are coming across to Naples.

Thanks, hope to catch up with you soon!!!