American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

Bought new 16 Z06 a couple of months ago.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-10-2015, 02:08 PM
DRLC6 is on a distinguished road
Bought new 16 Z06 a couple of months ago.

Old 11-10-2015, 02:17 PM
MIkeGTS has much to be proud ofMIkeGTS has much to be proud ofMIkeGTS has much to be proud ofMIkeGTS has much to be proud ofMIkeGTS has much to be proud ofMIkeGTS has much to be proud ofMIkeGTS has much to be proud ofMIkeGTS has much to be proud of
So what do you think?

Old 11-10-2015, 03:56 PM
MIkeGTS has much to be proud ofMIkeGTS has much to be proud ofMIkeGTS has much to be proud ofMIkeGTS has much to be proud ofMIkeGTS has much to be proud ofMIkeGTS has much to be proud ofMIkeGTS has much to be proud ofMIkeGTS has much to be proud of
I seriously would like your honest opinion of the Z06, i have witnessed the sound, but never have driven one. I ended up getting a GT3.

Old 11-10-2015, 05:05 PM
A911SUV is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by DRLC6
Congrats! I like your taste in Shark Gray Metallic.

Btw, I also have one... had it since early Dec. 2014. Love to track it too. Enjoy yours!

Old 11-11-2015, 03:24 AM
DRLC6 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MIkeGTS
So what do you think?
I have not tracked the car YET, but have ran a few roll runs all I can say is this car is a beast. No issues at all but I only have around 1200 miles. Fit and finish is much better than any of my past C6s I have owned. I read a few overheating issues but also read a lot of people who have not had any overheating issues? I guess if your really pushing the car in heat of summer I guess it would get hot? I installed the Halltech CAI yes I feel a difference in throttle response and seat of the pants. This new A8 to me is the best trans I have ever driven except the PDK I had in my 997.2, but close, I have Roll raced a Gen V Viper had a fender on him very close run he did get the jump and he also had an exhaust and intake mod, The A8 in my opinion made the difference? During roll races the new Z06 maybe all C7s? has a mod where you can quickly push and release the gas pedal which drops the trans down 1 to 3 gears into performance shift mode depending on speed to put you in that sweet spot which also helped me. Great car so far.

Old 11-18-2015, 09:27 AM
darylfcf is a glorious beacon of lightdarylfcf is a glorious beacon of lightdarylfcf is a glorious beacon of lightdarylfcf is a glorious beacon of lightdarylfcf is a glorious beacon of lightdarylfcf is a glorious beacon of light
I too have recently gotten rid of my 07 Aston martin v8 vantage, and got a 2016 C7 Z06 but with the M7. Black on red. You car is gorgeous! I have around 1k miles on mine as well, driven numerous 911's, including the gt3, this car is just a monster. I don't track it either, just normal driving and the occasional drag race, roll race. All around extremely happy with it.

Old 11-30-2015, 02:46 PM
slowzzz is on a distinguished road
Beautiful car! The Shark Grey looks stunning. All of them, regardless of color, that I've seen in person have just floored me. The C7 feels several notches better fit/finish/quality wise above my C6 Z06

Old 01-15-2016, 02:57 PM
jdmfetish is on a distinguished road
It's really sharp, I like the white personally. Congrats!

Old 01-31-2016, 06:04 PM
love2go is on a distinguished road
I've never considered myself a Vette guy, but this body has won me over. I've seen a black convertible, a white and a yellow one at trackdays I attend and they are all beautiful in person in a way I did not expect. They also ruled the track.

Old 02-02-2016, 04:14 AM
MrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud of
I picked up a 2016 Z51 A8 (girlfriend needed to be able to drive it) coupe that was delivered on the 14th of last month. At the moment it is sitting with the other RWD cars probably will not come out (other than xpel install) until April, though I have already started my list including a second steering wheel (already at DCT) new paddle shifters, Borla x pipe (removes secondary cats) Diabosport tuner, Halltech CAI and more. I cannot go too crazy (like I did with my C6Z06) with this one since she will be driving it at times. This is the first time I was ever had to compromise when it came to a car, guess after all these years I am finally starting to grow up a little.

Old 02-14-2016, 11:17 AM
IMXCITD is on a distinguished road
Very sharp!

Old 03-17-2016, 12:48 PM
XwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud of
its exactly how I would order one.

congrats.

this thread should be updated more BTW

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.